Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 10 - Official Team Germ Warfare Thread >

10 - Official Team Germ Warfare Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

10 - Official Team Germ Warfare Thread

Old 09-27-2007, 01:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 10 - Official Team Germ Warfare Thread

Uh-oh let's hope the Blue Tongue Disease ain't heading your way Diesel.

Gaining on this thing fellas, 1 more day! I got a few pots on the fire trying to get my foot in the door on a new property prospect. Something "may" have fell into place here in the 11th hour..We'll see.
Old 09-27-2007, 02:34 PM
Boone & Crockett

In case he doesn't catch the post in Bowhunting, congratulations on the newborn Mr Mayer...and Robert is a good strong first name.
Old 09-27-2007, 06:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

In case he doesn't catch the post in Bowhunting, congratulations on the newborn Mr Mayer...and Robert is a good strong first name.
LOL, I was waiting for someone to toss the gratuitus name recomedation out there, never saw it coming from our fearless leader though!
Old 09-27-2007, 08:42 PM
Fork Horn

Congrats Mantis. If anyone will be in the woods this weekend...good luck and shoot straight.
Old 09-27-2007, 09:15 PM

ill be out sat mornin, but behind the camera....o well, i guess it still beats sleepin in. i might get some time behind the bow saturday or sunday afternoon.

then monday or wednesday ill beputtin in some time behind the camera for Dave, the owner of lost river game calls. hes a great guy, and he definately has been very gratious to me, so im actually lookin forward to the hunts with him.

weather seems as if it might be breakin and coolin down, boy if it does it sure will get me fired up. this HOT weather has been depressing me and actually kept me from goin a few afternoons because i didnt feel like bein miserable.

on a non hunting note, i just upgraded my mower and trailer this week, and i mowed for lots that used to take me 4.5 hours in only 2 hrs 15 minutes. definately increased my hourly pay
heck i might be able to afford more huntin goodies now...well after i pay off my mower and trailer[&o]
Old 09-27-2007, 09:17 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Diesel77

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

LOL, I was waiting for someone to toss the gratuitus name recomedation out there, never saw it coming from our fearless leader though!
LOL I woudn't but it's such a strong manly name.
Old 09-28-2007, 07:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

Sorry to disappoint Rob...I liked Robert too .. But the Babies Name is Maddox..everyone is still doing well!

Congrats again.
Old 09-28-2007, 11:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

Ok guys well I grabbed up another 96 acres yesterday..Have never set foot on it and know (ZERO) about it other than the area looks good. It's nearly impossible to drive around just the guys driveway is a mile long.

Any of you guys map readers who like to look for spots? Based on "lay of the land" ?

Old 09-28-2007, 11:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

PS the above spot won't be used right away..I'll check it out when I feel I need to give my other areas a break

Old 09-28-2007, 02:58 PM
Typical Buck

Heck ya Mantis, that is awesome, Congrats!!!

Sounds like you will a huntin buddy in a few years.

Still waiting on Oct 5th guys, I will update you all when I start getting some action. My game cam situation has slowed tremendously. I had to send the Cudde off about 2 weeks ago and they said it would be a 3-5 week wait. That is a long time to wait for a camera you pay top dollar for and expect to work without any problems. The stupid thing just quit writing to card. I do have a Stealth cam cam out that I bought earlier, but I have been having battery problems with it. I will be putting a lead acid 12 volt on it my next time out. So, needless to say, sorry I don't have any pictures to share. Just hope in about a month or two I can share a picture with me in it.

Take care and good luck guys!!!

Quick Reply: 10 - Official Team Germ Warfare Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.