Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 10 - Official Team Germ Warfare Thread >

10 - Official Team Germ Warfare Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

10 - Official Team Germ Warfare Thread

Old 08-29-2007, 10:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 10 - Official Team Germ Warfare Thread

Thnx Rob. I'll take a little luck any day. Here is a pic I took with my crappy digi camera fully zoomed. I cropped out his head because he was just a dot in the picture. I didnt have binocs out as I was walking to my truck and saw antlers but wasnt sure what he was. Again, not a monster but still pretty decent.

Old 08-29-2007, 10:18 PM
Boone & Crockett

Man, he's impressive. I hope to enter him for ya.
Old 08-30-2007, 05:31 AM
Boone & Crockett

Big D, he's the King

Nice!!
Old 08-30-2007, 05:36 AM
Giant Nontypical

Hi guys..I'm back. Haven't had a chance to catch up on the reading yet. Long story short.. the wife and I both came back----up. Not enough to head to Perlitz Ranch, but paid for the trip room and meals etc and still came home with more than we left with! If you've ever been to Vegas THAT's about as good as it gets. (short of a mega jack-pot) More later... 300+ emails to catch up on..
Old 08-30-2007, 05:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

Man, he's impressive. I hope to enter him for ya.
Me too Rob. It would be fantastic if I actually am lucky enough to get one of the better bucks but Imjustglad I get to enjoy another season doing what I love to do. I will be dove hunting Sat and Mon just pastHagerstown. Then goose hunting and dove hunting again the following weekend. Then its bow season Sept 15th. Just cant wait.

Old 08-30-2007, 05:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome back GR8!! Glad you had a good time.
Old 08-30-2007, 06:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

Happy Be-lated Birthday Millertime. Hope ya had a great one!

Nice looking pics there Diesel. You've got some good quality bucks there! Never thought of Md as a big buck State but I had Fshfly on my team last year and he always had bigbuck pics and took a dandy of a 157". Where is Damascus in relation to Cumberland? (my parents lived there for a while in the 80's). I made the trip a quite a few times.

Well we are on the count-down a month to go! My best chance at a boomer is pre-rut. The last time I had a really great buck patterned on his early season routine, I got to my stand and there was a guy behind every tree (public land). The guy who was in "my tree" killed the big 10 at first light. I can usually get a "shooter" in the early season but I'm usually over-patient thinking about the rut. If we need an early season photo to stir some interest and get on the board Perhaps I won't be so picky. I have would still have PA and a few other options available for a "hold-out" buck.

Most of your seasons will come in ahead of our Sept 29th..so we'll hopefully be on the board by then.

The only concern this year is the acorn crop..it's gonna be non-existant!

Old 08-30-2007, 07:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Im about 1.5 hrs SE of Cumberland. And there are no big bucks in MD!

LIke this guy my bow hunting partner got on his cam 2 seasons ago. Too bad he can only get and huntout 1 day a week lol.

Old 08-30-2007, 07:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Or this one that a friend shot durung muzzeloader rightdown the road.I didnt ask if I could put his face on a public forum so I blurred it out lol.

Old 08-30-2007, 07:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Or this little buck that was taken last year lol. It was taken with a shotgun so it doesnt count! Im sure you have seen pictures of it from last year but if not, start drooling. MD isnt that big so there arent as many hunters as most states, but for its size there are areas of quality deer.

Quick Reply: 10 - Official Team Germ Warfare Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.