Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 33-Official Team RACK ATTACK Thread >

33-Official Team RACK ATTACK Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

33-Official Team RACK ATTACK Thread

Old 09-14-2007, 09:17 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: 33-Official Team RACK ATTACK Thread

Yup Rob, I remember all my deer as well. I am now 34 and shot my 2 biggest deer before I was 16. Go figure.

Again Welcome Phil Pick. Have a great weekend hunting and good luck on that beauty you have on film........

I just walked in the door from my archery range. Man is it a lot of work and the inspections from the city.[:@] I got cited for my cords on my lights being more than 8 feet. The lights hang 22 feet above the floor and some cords are a bit long but good grief. None of them hang down below the joists.

Seems I am not going to be able to open until after the season starts now...... TY Inspectors!!!!! Oh well, gives me more time to be creative and to get the winter leagues signed up and going for January!!!!!

The targets are already there and man are they sweeeettttt. I could get addicted to buying targets. I started with 38. Although league play will only shoot 30.

Ok I m ramblin!!
Old 09-14-2007, 11:08 PM
Typical Buck

GOOD LUCK GUY'S GET ONE FOR THE TEAM! SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS JUST GOT BACK FROM A PARTY DRINKN 151 !GO TEAM!
Old 09-15-2007, 11:50 AM
Typical Buck

Just trying to get us motivated for theseason here is a little storyabout the one that got away.video is not real clear but the last minute isa little easier to see.hear are a group of buck from the 05 season of scouting. the wide ten came into 60 yards in archery that yearand froze it made me sick. there was a chipmunk in the leaves under me and as soon as it started making racketthebuck stopped. would have been a 20 yard shot.http://s101.photobucket.com/albums/m78/awdturbo1/?action=view¤t=monsters.flv
Old 09-15-2007, 07:41 PM

DAMN you Paddles, I get pissed off everytime I see deer like that, (LOL) Man that is ammmmmmazing, will you be hunting the same spot this season, I know that you have seen some nice deer this season even one with a drop tine.... Nice video
Old 09-16-2007, 07:42 PM

Welcome to the team Phil

Old 09-17-2007, 03:46 PM
Typical Buck

Yeah FowlBuck makes me pissed too because i always see them,until hunting season. i've passed on a few decent ones the last couple years including a decent 8 pointer. there are so many big buck out there its hard totake a decent one when there are monsters. they seem to come outthe last week or so of october. two years ago my buddy shot a nice9 pointer out of my stand. i can't get mad at him though because he gives me first dibs on the best stand in our area. the main problem its so hard to take that big double drop and other big buck out there is because it's mostly field, not much tree line or woods.as far as iknow those two real big ones in the videohaven't beenseen. i do hunt the area in the video so i will have a chance at some nice ones if they cooperate. welli'm out peace.
Old 09-17-2007, 06:18 PM

well i didnt have any luck this weekend pretty slow i only saw 2 deer and that was when i was walkin out saturday night so no points from me yet but im not giving up that easy ill be out almost every weekend
Old 09-18-2007, 02:08 PM
Fork Horn

Well I got my first deer of the season last night. A nice and lean 1 1/2 year old doe. Not guna score for us but should be good eats. I think I'll try one more evening hunt tonight before I head home.

Old 09-18-2007, 02:30 PM

congrats on some good eatin i woulda loved to get a doe for some freezer fillin, and fresh backstrap i think i may go out friday evening if i can
Old 09-18-2007, 03:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Little more than a week away and I am ready! I will let you guys know how my opening morning goes on the 29th........Talk to you guys at that time......GOOD LUCK!

Quick Reply: 33-Official Team RACK ATTACK Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.