Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 4-  Official  Team Trick'em 'n Stick'em Thread >

4- Official Team Trick'em 'n Stick'em Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

4- Official Team Trick'em 'n Stick'em Thread

Old 08-12-2007, 07:15 PM

Default RE: 4- Official Team 4 Thread

archer109,
Glad to have you. How about we give some info. on ourselves so we can get to know eachother.
Old 08-12-2007, 07:51 PM

Sure I will start it off. Hunting in North Dakota for my 12th season bowhunting. I just got married and have a 2 year old daughter. Just getting the wife into bowhunting and she still hasn't tagged out, so will spend quite a bit of time this year filling her out. Got a nice one patterned for her so should be good. Last year I shot what I consider for myself the buck of a lifetime.Will post pics later gott run for a quick job. Oil field keeps me busy.
Old 08-12-2007, 07:51 PM
Typical Buck

Welcome to the team archer109

How does team "Trick-em n' Stick-em" sound?

or team "Tag-em n' Drag-em"

Im pretty sure those haven't been used before lol.
Old 08-12-2007, 08:31 PM

We'll have to put it to a vote once everyone is checked in. They all sound good to me.

O.K. I'm from PA. 48 years old and a bowhunter 16yrs. I have 2 kids , a boy,8 and a girl,10. My wife is my rifle hunting buddy. Or should I say I'm her guide. She's very understanding of my bowhunting obsession, and she's HOT too.

I have some good property to hunt. I live in a gated community that has never been hunted(at least 40 years)till last year , when we (myself and 3 buddies) convinced the board of directors here to allow us a management hunt to control the deer herd.
I'll be sharing the woods w/ about 100 guys (archery only), but we haveseveral thousand acres to cover. I've seen qiute a few 130-150 class deer this year. I hope I can stick one. I also belong to a lease that covers 11,000 acres and only 250 members.
I took my best buck there 3 years ago.

The prospects are great this year. Acorns are rotten already though. I'll have to find the food.
Old 08-13-2007, 06:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hazcon7 checking in and reporting to the team as directed - sirs!

I have a good feeling about this team, especially being Team 4 (my first team 4 was ILNYPAKY-EH)

I see a few names I recognize and am looking forward to getting to know the rest of my team mates.

My name is Mike Koester and I bowhunt all over Illinois. I spend about 60 days per season in the field and get close to a lot of nice deer. I hope to add some good numbers this year. Good luck to all!
Old 08-13-2007, 07:08 AM

Mike,
Glad to have you with us. I have the same feeling. We have a great team and I'm looking forward to this year.
If you have any team names you like add them to the list. We have a few but nothing definate.
We'll need a team captian also. Are you up for the job??
Old 08-13-2007, 08:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'll pretty much go with the majority on team names - although I would rather not use a name that has already been used. I'm pretty handy with graphics so I can put together some ideas for logos once we've settled - and if anyone else on the team is good with graphics maybe we can put our heads together.
Old 08-13-2007, 08:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

BTW, as for selecting a Captian - I think you are doing a fine job so far Archer
Old 08-13-2007, 08:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

How does team "Trick-em n' Stick-em" sound?
Long but I Like It !!!
Old 08-13-2007, 09:05 AM

ORIGINAL: HAZCON7

BTW, as for selecting a Captian - I think you are doing a fine job so far Archer
thanks,.... and call me Geno.
I'm off to work, so I'll touch base tonight.
keep the posts going and we can settle on a name. Everyone put in their vote and majority will rule.

Quick Reply: 4- Official Team Trick'em 'n Stick'em Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.