Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread >

19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread

Old 08-14-2007, 12:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 19-Official Team 19 Thread

I think you guys would do great as the turd herders.

I tried to get my guys to go for "The Rainbow Brites" or "Richard Simmons and the Pink Flamingos" - they didn't bite. I think they wanna trade me b/c they think I'm odd. LMAO

Scot has a PHD. Poop Herding Degree.
Old 08-14-2007, 12:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Fran,

With your pink arrows I figured you'd come up with something crazy.

Wait, they think you are odd? I've pretty much figured out that you are. Did you catch the speed of my Ally with the 440 gr arrow? I wonder what my momentum is? I wish I could shoot one ofyour High Country arrows without being afraid my bow would act in an undesirable way.

By the way what is your actual profession? Are you an engineer going for a Law Degree?

Good Luck to your group.

Thanks Nathan. for my first proclamation i decry that we all take the rest of the day off and go shoot or look for deer.

Fletched Death or Quiet Arrow both seem to be growing. However, we still have time.
Old 08-14-2007, 12:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

Dave - I didn't catch your ally speeds... Haven't been on all that much lately, so I probably missed it. You could shoot one of those speed pro arrows, just if something breaks.... Deny, deny, deny. LMAO Don't be knockin' my pink arrows.

My profession - majored in Finance (minor Econ) at PSU, went to Pitt Law for my J.D.. Graduated there, now trying to pass the PA bar for my license. Work at a smallish law firm right now - work comp, personal injury, estates, property law.

Hey Scot - I wanna see some pictures of your new camo. Gary said he just ordered the same stuff. It's got me wondering... I was just up your way (kinda close)over the weekend - spent all day saturday floating on the Allegheny Reservoir. Caught 5 smallies and a 3rd degree sunburn. Wife says "you should've used sunblock." She's a real master of the obvious. [8D] Women.....
Old 08-14-2007, 01:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

291 w/ 440 grain arrow

Isn't it great that you have a wife who cares enough to tell you what you should ahve done?
Old 08-14-2007, 01:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Don't be encouraging that name Fran! If someone ask's what team I am on I wont be able to tell them.
Old 08-14-2007, 02:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

You have probably noticed that I typically don't post photo's here,there is a reason for that.I don't know how! I am seriously lacking in technological skills.
If you mean the sitka gear stuff,I can take some pictures and email them to you.Nice stuff,not sure it is better than Grey Wolf Stuff.Time will tell.Just ASAT.materials are polyester primarily,some spandex.JAcket looks pretty bullet proof and all the stuff is extremely well made.I will be returning the 90% jacket for sizing reasons.I swear to god I am between every size that was ever made.I ordered a large and by the proportions they show in the sizing guide it should be fine.I know it cut trim and athletic and I believe I am trim and athletic but man I can't layer under the thing.It may be a large for a nationality other than american.I am 6'2" and 170 lbs..Not exactly beastly,I do have long arms and they are fine but the chest area is just to restrictive.I like some room in my garments for layering and overall comfort.
Where is the Allegheny Reservoir? It can't be to close or I would have heard of it.If you were at the Ashokan Reservoir and didn't call me I would be hacked,the Ashokan is like 10 minutes from my home.If you are ever up in the Hudson Valley you have got to give me a call,or if you are intending to be in NYC,we are about 2 hours north of New York City,maybe a little further.

Old 08-14-2007, 04:13 PM
Typical Buck

I like Quite Arrow except it doesn't pump me up like maybe Stealth Bombers or Covert Warriors. We need something fun, catchy and represents the deer are going down and we are going to win!!!
Old 08-14-2007, 05:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

How about "Team Ronin" just a suggestion.

Shane
Old 08-14-2007, 07:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Fletched Death Sounds good..
Old 08-14-2007, 07:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Definitely better than Turdhurders! No offense if the Turdhurder suggestion was serious!

Quick Reply: 19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.