Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread >

19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread

Old 08-13-2007, 08:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 19-Official Team 19 Thread

Hey Ryan,
Thank you very much! The same to you and your new team! It's going to be tough to equal the cameraderie that you had with XX's.Great bunch of guy's.It is nice to get to meet some other folks a little bit better though.
I just got back from a vacation with my family,no time in the woods or shooting for the last week,I am anxious to get back to it.
Old 08-13-2007, 08:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

How about , THETURD HERDERS? lol
Dave can be captain, I was last year.. So if he has any questions or whatever I might be able to answer them...
The UNDERDOGS, The 10 Wisemen, Boys from the Woods, The 10 Monkeys sitting is the Trees, Bone Collectors (Used already?),

I really like the "TURD HERDERS", but I'm partial to that considering I operate a Waste water Treatment Plant.. hehe
Old 08-13-2007, 08:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Mathewsboy

How about , THETURD HERDERS? lol
Dave can be captain, I was last year.. So if he has any questions or whatever I might be able to answer them...
The UNDERDOGS, The 10 Wisemen, Boys from the Woods, The 10 Monkeys sitting is the Trees, Bone Collectors (Used already?),

I really like the "TURD HERDERS", but I'm partial to that considering I operate a Waste water Treatment Plant.. hehe
Better watch tis guy , his idea of camo is wearing a cupid costume in the woods.
Old 08-13-2007, 09:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Glad to see you've checked in Mark. Welcome to our band of marry men.

I'llaccept captain the since all of you have voted for it. Thanks guys. Now I need to lead by example and tag a buck this year early.

We are up to6 guys now. We're getting there.

32 days to go here now. I went and shot 3D for the 4th time in my life tonight. Shot a 278 on 30 targets. The one thing I hate the most is where the 12 ring is on a 3D target. It's way too high. They had 1 deer that had the vitals shown and I drilled it from 30 yds right through the heart and both lungs up hill. My last shot was a double lung and heart from 40. I'm so pumped right now I may not make it until season!!!

The coolest thing is that the place I shot meandered through the woods and there were 2 fawns hiding along the path. If I would have seen them soon enough I would ahve taken pictures. However, when we stopped they took off. I bet 40 guys walked right by them before we did.

I hope you all had and are having a nice summer.

RDHunter,

I'm glad to see that you are making your rounds. That poor kid on team 26 thought you were serious when you started talking smack about a few of his team members. I'm wondering what these guys have to say about you?

Brad,

Do I have to start a new thread to get a poll? I'll right down all of the names so far and we can vote when we have all 10. I like a few of the names that you guys have presented so far. Turd Herders cracks me up.

We'llpost thevote Thursday? I'm heading out of town Thursday night and won't be back on a PC until Sunday night. Maybe post it Thursday at work and we'll see the votes for Sunday?

"Team Destiny"
"Team Quick Kill"

Old 08-13-2007, 09:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

bowdeadly (Jeff)

Can you drop a post in here so I can bold your name that you checked-in? Thank you.
Old 08-13-2007, 09:14 PM

YO YO don’t count me out. I’ve been hanging stands, cutting shooting lanes, setting up trail cameras, baiting now that’s it’s legal, buying new tree stands, fixing old tree stands, shooting my bow every day, fixing up new arrows, repairing old ones, sharpening broad heads, and getting ready for the 2007 Deer Season!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry it took me so long to post but I’ve been in the woods. Thank God the season is almost here. I promise to hunt hard, hunt often, and shoot straight. Hello team I have heard a lot about this site from my good hunting buddy sr77. Now that I have posted I hope everyone will trust me in that I am a very serious hunter and with out any question will be into this team hunting forum. A little about myself, I live to deer hunt and nothing else at the moment. I LOVE DEER HUNTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck everyone kill’em dead.
Old 08-13-2007, 09:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Jeff,

Welcome and glad to hear from you. sr77 is a good guy from the few posts that I've read and interacted with him on. You're not late at all.

We're not counting you out at all. Just trying to rally the troups into a buck hunting frenzy like this site has never seen before. By the time the season starts our team is going to be so pumped that bucks will be running to our stands to support our effort to win this thing.

We are up to 7 guys now and I recieved an email from 1 guy that's just been pretty busy.

Old 08-13-2007, 09:49 PM

Sweet sounds good. This season is going to be the best one yet I can feel it! May everyone have thick bubbly blood trails.
Old 08-13-2007, 10:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bowdeadly

YO YO don’t count me out. I’ve been hanging stands, cutting shooting lanes, setting up trail cameras, baiting now that’s it’s legal, buying new tree stands, fixing old tree stands, shooting my bow every day, fixing up new arrows, repairing old ones, sharpening broad heads, and getting ready for the 2007 Deer Season!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry it took me so long to post but I’ve been in the woods. Thank God the season is almost here. I promise to hunt hard, hunt often, and shoot straight. Hello team I have heard a lot about this site from my good hunting buddy sr77. Now that I have posted I hope everyone will trust me in that I am a very serious hunter and with out any question will be into this team hunting forum. A little about myself, I live to deer hunt and nothing else at the moment. I LOVE DEER HUNTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck everyone kill’em dead.

He is lying, hasn't even picked his bow up this year. Just lays around wasting away. Thought you gave up bow hunting buddy

Shane
Old 08-14-2007, 04:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Are we going to have to put Jeff on probation? j/k

My hope is that we all see bucks this year even if we never get a chance to fire a single arrow. I think we should try to post pictures from the stands we hunt this year too. Maybe pictures of anything odd we see too. Crazy squirrels and such.

Quick Reply: 19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.