Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread >

19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread

2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 06:34 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: 19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread

yafun2hunt your probably right about the buck i just checked the trailcam near the tree and i got pics of a small doe and whats looks to be a 110" eight pointer that illtake UNFORTUNETLY the pics were all after dark though i know where i can get at them before dark
Old 10-09-2007, 06:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys

Glad to hear everyone is doing well. Va started this past weekend, and WV next weekend. I have not made it out yet...will probably get out next week it looks like. Its been really hot here anyhow (90's), haven't been seeing much activity anyhow--I'd just be stinking the place up. I'll probably make it out a half dozen times this month before I head to IL for my week long trip on 10/29. Looking forward to that for sure. Hopefully someone can get us on the board soon....and I agree, when are the "normal" sized deer gonna start showing up on the scoreboard? LOL! Hey more power to em---glad some folks are getting some nice deer. That deer Kidd642 got is a STUD...wow. Talk to you soon guys!

-Mike

Old 10-09-2007, 06:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

The heat is supposed to stop for this weekend. So it looks good for more deer to start showing up on the score board.
Old 10-09-2007, 09:02 AM
Typical Buck

Nathan sounds like a good buck, I hope you get him. Mike looks like you will have some good hunting opportunities. Keep us posted.

Dave, this is your weekend to see the deer you've been looking for with the cool weather coming.We are close to the pre-rut/rut nationwide, we should start seeing some bucks this weekend on our team.

I think Scot and I are the last ones to get out there. Go team 19!!!
Old 10-09-2007, 09:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ihave a good feeling for our team this weekend. Cooler weather should turn it around. Hopefully by the time the whole team is hunting we will have a buck or 2 posted. The good thing is more and more normal bucks are showing up on the board.
Old 10-09-2007, 12:39 PM
Typical Buck

Have to agree with you there cap'n.
Old 10-09-2007, 12:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm very happy right now.I ordered my Gorilla tree stand Saturday from Bowhunter's Superstore. At the time they informed me that i might not get my stand until Thursday or friday due to Columbus day. Yesterday I see that they've processed the order and earier todayI saw that they shipped it out. so, I figure i'll be seeing my stand Thursday or Friday. Nope, my stand came today.How sweet is that?

So, I saved $50 over Gander Mountain, or anywhere else and got the stand 3 days after ordering it on a Saturday, and a holiday on Monday, and paid no express shipping for the stand.I onlypaid $12.95 for oversized item.
Over the past 5months I've saved over $100 on items purchased from them.I saved $40 on my HSS Pro Mesh harness and $50 on the stand as well as money on other items. Anyway, sorry for the ramble guys. Just very happy and very pleased. I'll be using the new stand Friday morning.
Old 10-09-2007, 03:00 PM
Typical Buck

That's awesome Dave, the only thing better than buying hunting equipment is getting a discount on it. I bet you can't wait to try the stand out.
Old 10-09-2007, 05:52 PM
Typical Buck

4 days left here
Old 10-09-2007, 06:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well guys.. Had a shooter behind me at 15 yrds , but just wouldnt come in... Couldn't geta real good bead on his Rack, but I know he was a shooter.. BIG Body on him too...

Quick Reply: 19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.