Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

41-Official Team Rut Junkies

Old 10-09-2007, 08:12 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: 41-Official Team Rut Junkies

supposed to be 54 degrees here from thursday- Saturday. Hopefully I can connect on the buckI saw last friday.
Old 10-09-2007, 10:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck man, all i been seein is does but sooner or later them does is gonna have bucks w/them
Old 10-11-2007, 12:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

Amen for the better weather guys Went out yesterday morning, temps were great cool and crisp seen 12 deer total. eight does, three button buck fawns, and one doe fawn. started to draw on single does four different times and something happened everytime. the deer were running around like chickens with there heads cut off got bit twice by wind swirls, they got nervous but did not completly leave and offered no shot. Two other times i was getting ready to draw, and other deer came running in scaring the ones i was drawing on. I was really wanting to get some more meat for the freezer so i concentrate more on my buck hunting. Went out yesterday evening, seen two does about 60 yards. My son shot at a doe and missed at 18.5 yards, i razzed him all the way back to the truck [8D]he said he got doe fever
Old 10-12-2007, 09:28 AM
Typical Buck

Going hunting tomorrow. Dont know if i am gonna take a bow or a muzzleloader yet, might take both since the PGC made a new law where you can take both your bow and muzzloader at the same time. Bow if the shots are close and if it's a buck, and the muzzleloader if the shots are long and at a doe[&o]
Old 10-12-2007, 12:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Guys.. sorry I haven't been on here too much. The move and new job has been keeping me busy, but i'm getting everything settled down. So I should be on here more often. Good luck hunting in the morning. I'll be out there as well!

Dan - Tell your son congrats on the doe!

~Joey
Old 10-12-2007, 05:47 PM
Typical Buck

well, tomorrow i am gonna take my muzzleloader out for doe in the am and the bow for buck in the afternoon.
Old 10-14-2007, 04:59 PM
Typical Buck

Anyone have any luck this weekend? I found the reason for not seeing many deer around in the woods i hunt, a very large 400#+ black bear. Saw him yesterday morning. Last year there were 6 bears chased out of a 15 acre corn patch during bear season when the farmer was combining back where i hunt. I HATE bears.[:'(]
Old 10-14-2007, 05:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

I had to work the whole weekend, Im off Mon and Tues to hunt, wish i had bears around, that has to be awesome.
ORIGINAL: crazedbowhunter

Anyone have any luck this weekend? I found the reason for not seeing many deer around in the woods i hunt, a very large 400#+ black bear. Saw him yesterday morning. Last year there were 6 bears chased out of a 15 acre corn patch during bear season when the farmer was combining back where i hunt. I HATE bears.[:'(]
Old 10-14-2007, 07:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry to report that coyotes have been having a rampageon my deer pop. between that and the blue tongue, I have seen a total of 1 deer this season. I have tog o beating the bush and try to find some new places.
Old 10-14-2007, 07:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

looks like we are in the boat taxi, dam that blue tongue [:@]
ORIGINAL: nctaxi

Sorry to report that coyotes have been having a rampageon my deer pop. between that and the blue tongue, I have seen a total of 1 deer this season. I have tog o beating the bush and try to find some new places.

Quick Reply: 41-Official Team Rut Junkies

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.