Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

41-Official Team Rut Junkies

Old 08-13-2007, 06:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 41-Official team 41 thread

It is no big deal and I expect that kind of stuff off of this site.... It is just in the rules not to do it here on HNI and I try my best to follow their rules.... I slip up sometimes but I try my best For the record I was not insulted or anything like that at all and I did get a laugh out of it [8D]I have saw enoughhereover the yearsand knew I should not reply.
Old 08-13-2007, 06:25 PM

In fact, our good friend buckeye here has ridden the "3 day" line himself a couple times......Close, but no cigar....I think I can make up some kind of lie to get 'er done though!
Old 08-13-2007, 07:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

That magnet "Male bikini team" thing had me laughin out loud. As long as we are having fun and keeping it as clean as possible, let's have fun. I may have to drive to the Mistake on the Lake again soon to see my mom, where you located buckeye? I may need a bathroom break and your front lawn is the first on my list.
Old 08-13-2007, 07:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

So are we all in agreement with : blood as captain & Rut Junkies as our name. And aren't we missing one member????
Old 08-13-2007, 07:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

About 45 minutes SouthEast [8D]Just outside Warren, Ohio.
Old 08-13-2007, 09:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: nctaxi

So are we all in agreement with : blood as captain & Rut Junkies as our name. And aren't we missing one member????
No, IL Hunter checked in on page 10, but not bolded yet.
Old 08-13-2007, 11:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

IL_Hunter, you have been officialy checked in and your name is bolded. Glad to see you made it, now everyone is accouted for I know you said your not on this site alot, thats OK, but try and check in mabey once every week or two just so we know your still with us Hope your going to have a great season, you made it on a great team, congrats.
ORIGINAL: IL_Hunter

I'm here. Sorry for the late check in.I'm not on this site a whole lot, but don't worry I won't leave you hanging.

How do I subscribe to this thread? Am I subscribed since I posted a reply or do I need to do it some other way?
Old 08-13-2007, 11:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey everyone, we now have everyone accounted for I read what looked like most were in favor of rut junkies for a name, so i went ahead and titled it in our thread. Thanks to Kshunter for letting us borrow that from his link, thanks Joey!! Its good to get that behind us Now about the avatar. Does everyone want someone to come up with a custom avatar?? Or do you want me to engrave a stone with the team name and # and a little something else, get a pic of it and copy it as the avatar?? It really dont make me any difference. Just let me know. If its the stone, i can have it ready before the weekend is out. Man im stoked about this season, looks like we have a great team guys, hope everyone has there best season ever. Kill what makes you happy!!
Old 08-14-2007, 07:26 AM
Spike

Ok, I figured out the subscription thing so I will now get email notifications.

Whatever you guys come up with for an avatar is fine by me.
Old 08-14-2007, 07:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey I was making some avatars for our team and I seen you guys were looking for one. I made this but you dont have to use it, I was just bored.

Quick Reply: 41-Official Team Rut Junkies

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.