Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

41-Official Team Rut Junkies

Old 08-13-2007, 04:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 41-Official team 41 thread

Hey it's browneyehntr! Mom let you get on the computer again? It won't be long and you'll have to do homework before you can get on the computer.
Old 08-13-2007, 04:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

ok so theres another team name which is "rut hounds", dont wanna look like were copying, but everbodys cool with it, Im all For "Rut Junkies"

If not each person throw out a name and we'll all vote i guess, or wait for blood to get online and see what he says.
Old 08-13-2007, 04:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: nctaxi

Hey it's browneyehntr! Mom let you get on the computer again? It won't be long and you'll have to do homework before you can get on the computer.
Ahh come on now... We both know that was weak Try again later
Old 08-13-2007, 04:29 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: nctaxi

Hey it's browneyehntr!
LMAO!

Old 08-13-2007, 04:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Slipped it right by him, not once but twice. Even got him on his own turf (Team 16 thread)You know people from Ohio are slow.
Old 08-13-2007, 04:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

I did notice it I am justnot big on those "types" of jokes on a family hunting site. I will talk smack all day long ask any of these guys who have met me.... I just try my best to follow the rules here on HNI as I enjoy this site a lot.
Old 08-13-2007, 05:06 PM

ORIGINAL: buckeyebuckhntr

I did notice it I am justnot big on those "types" of jokes on a family hunting site. I will talk smack all day long ask any of these guys who have met me.... I just try my best to follow the rules here on HNI as I enjoy this site a lot.
Scott?? Smacktalk?????? LMBO!!! I've never known him to.....[&:]

Bloodcreek, you're looking good here my friend......Except for the Mightymouse guy.....

Good luck this year guys.
Old 08-13-2007, 05:09 PM

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

ORIGINAL: buckeyebuckhntr

Scott?? Smacktalk?????? LMBO!!! I've never known him to.....[&:]

Bloodcreek, you're looking good here my friend......Except for the Mightymouse guy.....

Good luck this year guys.
Game on Brother. Maybe this year you will actually put some points on the board for your team.You know those things growing out of those does head aren't a mutation. It is perfectly fine to shoot em.
Old 08-13-2007, 05:38 PM
Typical Buck

rut junkies sounds good to me.
Old 08-13-2007, 06:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

So anyone have anything for their season that they want to share???? I have a couple new hunting grounds. One old faithful. Looking forward to season opener. Last year let 4 smaller 6 pointers walk. Looking for a big 8 that has given me the slip, past 2 years. I quit putting out trail cams because it stoked me up too much. Season opener will be hot here in NC and looking forward to the watering hole. My boys and I went out Sunday and cleared a small field that my son will be hunting, 93+ degrees. Too dog gone hot.
Respect given to buckeyehntr for informing me of my poor choice of insults.

Quick Reply: 41-Official Team Rut Junkies

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.