Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 38 - Official Team Rack Em Up Thread >

38 - Official Team Rack Em Up Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

38 - Official Team Rack Em Up Thread

Old 08-24-2007, 02:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 38 - Official TEAM 38 Thread (Rack Em Up)

Eric,
I appreciate the ribbing as much as anyone, that's what makes this time of year so fun. We Steelers fans have to grasp at something with a new coach who has "limited" experience at best and a very unpredictable quarterback. Not to mention the inability to even provide marginal pass coverage in any way, shape, or form. All that being said, I have stuck with them for 35 yrs. and will for as long as I'm around. If you are feeling froggy about Sunday's game, I would be happy to take the same bet offered to Tony. The only thing I ask is that when you are packing up my Steelers hat, you make sure not to drip any tears on it.
Old 08-24-2007, 03:19 PM
Typical Buck

Hey everyone, sorry i havent been on much. Just got back from florida. Who do i have to get ahold of to get one of our avatars? Hope everything is going well for everyone.

Zach
Old 08-24-2007, 04:09 PM
Bartender

Zach we will get Kyhunter on it if she is up for it
Old 08-24-2007, 05:16 PM
Fork Horn

In all this football fun, i forgot to post a pic of my entry for last years contest. I think somebody mentioned it a few pages back.

Old 08-24-2007, 05:19 PM
Fork Horn

By the way, looks like i have a plane ride outta here on the 14th of September. Nothing set in stone yet but that day is being tossed around. Really looking forward to it. Not really looking forward to the actual trip home....takes a little over a week total.
Old 08-24-2007, 05:20 PM
Bartender

Nice pic Mike I bet looking at that gets the blood pumping for this coming season
Old 08-24-2007, 07:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here is the avatar for ya, and nice buck treehunter come home safe!!

Old 08-25-2007, 07:16 AM
Bartender

Thanks for the help dear
Old 08-25-2007, 05:09 PM
Fork Horn

thanks for the kind words. That buck wasn't nothing compared to alot ive seen but he sure was special to me. I killed him on my cousins 13 acres which is crawling with deer. Between the two of us, we have killed 5 out of there in the past 3 seasons. The 6 point i killed last year wasn't on any trail cam pics for the past 3 years. He just seemed to show up right behind me right before dark one day. Funny how the deer that you get a lot of pics of and follow for a couple of years never seem to turn up during the season but you kill one you have never seen before.
Old 08-25-2007, 05:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thought I'd finally play along and get a picture of myself up here. This is from early spring this year. We found this buck dead on the farm we lease while looking for mushrooms. It is the most recent one I have. I'm a little camera shy for obvious reasons. I just noticed the date says today, I pulled it off our camera tonight, but it was taken in April. I'm a little technologically challenged.

Quick Reply: 38 - Official Team Rack Em Up Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.