Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 43- Official Team Chaos Thread >

43- Official Team Chaos Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

43- Official Team Chaos Thread

Old 08-20-2007, 06:34 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: 43- Official Team Chaos Thread

I had my own little team chaos at the house Saturday. My daughters brought the grandkids out. Boy did they wear Grandpa out !

Old 08-20-2007, 06:36 AM
Fork Horn

Carter

Old 08-20-2007, 07:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think the yungguns anchor pointsare way off!

Need to work on their form Grampa. Real cuties you got there Rob.

And watch where your aiming, you might hit the house.
Old 08-20-2007, 07:16 AM
Boone & Crockett

This week I am super busy, just to let you know.

I have a huge project I am starting, and them Friday I will be at my families cabin for the weekend.

I PM Hunup I am sure he is around
Old 08-20-2007, 07:32 AM
Dominant Buck

While Gary is away.....who wants to volunteer to blow kisses with Fraley?
Old 08-20-2007, 07:33 AM
Fork Horn

We were going for distance on those shots Thanks JM...they are real cuties. Don't get to see them near enough since we moved. They got a real kick later shooting at the deer target.
Old 08-20-2007, 11:24 AM

I am here now.... Sorry guys this is the busy season for me and I go out of town pretty much every weekend. So i there might be delays on me getting back to you.

Old 08-20-2007, 04:08 PM

Ok I have been reading up on some of the last couple of pages. If you think I am not for real thats fine, I really don't care. I was in the midwest on one of our farms scouting and doing treestand placement, plus doing a segment on tree saftey for Hunter Safety System (which everyone should have, they really do save lives). I will be in Quebec sept 8-15 filming. Then on the 23 I will be make to the midwest for early archery straight to Ohio's opening. So if I don't see me responding all the time I am probably in the field and not on my computer. And yeah I have only 115 post in 5 years.... I don't like to force my opinions down people and a lot of the time it is 10 people saying the exact same thing. So why be the 11th? Well anyways I hope I don't come off as a complete ass and good luck hunting fellas!
Old 08-20-2007, 04:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Huntm Up

Ok I have been reading up on some of the last couple of pages. If you think I am not for real thats fine, I really don't care. I was in the midwest on one of our farms scouting and doing treestand placement, plus doing a segment on tree saftey for Hunter Safety System (which everyone should have, they really do save lives). I will be in Quebec sept 8-15 filming. Then on the 23 I will be make to the midwest for early archery straight to Ohio's opening. So if I don't see me responding all the time I am probably in the field and not on my computer. And yeah I have only 115 post in 5 years.... I don't like to force my opinions down people and a lot of the time it is 10 people saying the exact same thing. So why be the 11th? Well anyways I hope I don't come off as a complete ass and good luck hunting fellas!
I really have no doubts you are for real. Just didn't want to have someone sign up for the contest and disappear. I was on a team last year that had a couple do that.And it was too late toget any replacements for them. Makes it a real handicap competing with 8 against 10. We will take all the help we can get. There is high expectations from this team.

By the way, who do you film for? Anybody we would know? Got any pics of the bucks you been scouting?

Not a problem if you don't post a lot. The rest of us kinda make up for it on this team.
Old 08-20-2007, 06:22 PM
Boone & Crockett

Well the roof is about to go on this Mother F'er of a swing palace I am building.

Sorry needed to vent

Quick Reply: 43- Official Team Chaos Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.