HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2007 Bowhunting Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2007-bowhunting-contest-91/)
-   -   6 - Official Team SBD Thread (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2007-bowhunting-contest/201618-6-official-team-sbd-thread.html)

HuntingBry 09-14-2007 08:33 AM

RE: 6 - Official Team 6 Thread

Michael, that's awesome. Good luck when you get out there.

BigJ, I appreciate the offer, but what stabilizer problems? My bow has been shooting like a dream all summer. Are you sure you got the right guy?

BigJ71 09-14-2007 11:35 AM

Maybe it was Buck Magnet.......Buck, was it you who had your stabilizer fall apart on ya! Offer still stands for you too.

Buck Magnet 09-14-2007 10:19 PM

Yep, that was me John, thanks for the offer, I truly appreciate it and that is very generous of you but I have a Simms S-Coil stabilizer that should be here any time and I may even have a 4" Stealth Stabilizer laying around somewhere. Thanks again for the offer though, I truly appreciate it.

I got 479 new pics off the Cuddeback yesterday and even though I didn't get either of the two giant bucks, I did get some nice pics that I will post tomorrow.

MichaelHunsucker 09-14-2007 10:40 PM

Ahhhh...headin to bed. I get up in 4 hours to get in the tree...i cant wait! I hope we get one down!

squirrelkilla23 09-15-2007 07:56 AM

Good luck michael!!

I went out squirrel hunting today and I liked what I saw! I saw a buck in velvet while riding my fourwheeler a few weeks ago and I thought he was pretty good. I was right! I saw him going into our woods as I was leaving. There's bigger bucks around here but It's going to be hard to pass him up. I wont be hunting opening weekend unfourtunately[:@]going to west virginia that weekend. well I hope your all doing well!

MichaelHunsucker 09-15-2007 12:30 PM

No luck this morning...we saw the big guy but he was out a ways. He did the same thing this morning that he did yesterday morning. Needless to say i have a new stand up now and will be in it in the morning! :D

Wish me luck! Good luck to all you huntin this weekend!

BTBowhunter 09-15-2007 06:54 PM

Good luck Michael, go get him!!

I'll be out Monday but it's does only where I hunt till the 29th so I'm just meat hunting and staying away from my best spots for the next two weeks.

MichaelHunsucker 09-15-2007 11:43 PM

We got some good footage of a doe hunt tonight. Ill post pictures tomorrow

bloodcrick 09-15-2007 11:55 PM

Good luck Hunsucker, good luck!!
blood... out :D

squirrelkilla23 09-16-2007 07:52 AM

Good to hear you saw the big one again, but as soon as you move your stand there, he's going to be where your old stand was:D

I went out again yesterday evening to check a swamp bottom for any sign of deer. As I was walking in I spotted movement across the other side of the feild and there was a 140's buck going into the feild. I need to start bringing a camera to the feild[&:]This place is tore up with deer movement so i'm thinking that's going to be my opening day spot.