Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 35-Official Team Whitetail Warriors Thread! >

35-Official Team Whitetail Warriors Thread!

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

35-Official Team Whitetail Warriors Thread!

Old 08-16-2007, 02:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 35-Official Team Whitetail Warriors Thread!

Oh I just had the best idea for an avatar, it leans more toward the warrior side of the name.

Nothin like good ole LEONIDAS!

Spartans! Prepare for Glory!

Great movie. After watching it, I only have one thing to say.... I'd really like to spend some time with the "Oracle".[8D]
Old 08-16-2007, 02:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Think someone could make like a half and half avatar? Have old Leo on on side and then a picture of a buck on the other, then put whitetail under the deer and warriors under leo. If not, let me know what program to use and i'll give it a try.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'll play with this idea tonight. I have a great idea.......
Old 08-16-2007, 03:00 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: 35-Official Team 35 Thread!

Cool I feel important & all being my name suggestion got chosen!

Nice team logo too!

We start in just under a month in CT. Went & checked a stand Sunday & wandered into a bunch of deer. I saw 3 for sure but think there were more. Its a thick swampy spot thats real hard to see thru this time of year. I squatted down looking at some track & picked up movement. Took a minute before it moved again & showed itself to be a deer. Had antlers but I dont know how big. I figure it was a bachlor group. Bucks seem to like this place before the rut. I saw 6 bucks total there last year in 2 outings but educated them instead of taking one.[:'(]
Anyhow, theyre back & who knows, they might recognize me as the incompitent hunter from last year & feel safe under my tree!
Old 08-16-2007, 03:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 35-Official Team 35 Thread!

Yep just under a month here to! Good to hear your seeing some deer over there, Leverdude. Now go get us one!
Old 08-16-2007, 03:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Took this picture this morning on public land wereI hunt so keep it under your hats. 3rd time I seen them, sorry it's blurry but when I got out of the jeep with a camera, thay wernt having it. The big one is about 150 class.

Old 08-16-2007, 06:17 PM
Fork Horn

looks like a great buck there gri22ly and good luck on him this year. As far as my sightings go i've been seeing some of the biggest bucks of my life, which isnt saying much cause i'm only 17 but my dad whos 50 also claims they are the biggest bucks he has ever seen as well. Unfortunatly most of our sightings of these bucks are in my neighbors bean field. The neighbors not a hunter so we asked for hunting permission but he has yet to get back to us. So hopefully everthing will work out
Old 08-16-2007, 07:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

Nice group of buck's gri22ly I hope you get ashot at that big one , Illinoisbow I hope you and your Dad get permission for your nighbors property.
Good luck to all of our team members this season and be careful out there and by all means have fun while your out hunting.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:00 PM

Every team has a chance!! Good luck all. I think it will take atleast 8 bucks to win this thing!
Old 08-17-2007, 06:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Okay... just for kicks, I took Tikka's input and created my own little work of art. Not trying to confuse everyone, but I don't want anyone's input to be disregarded. What do you think?
Oh, BTW..... If you'll notice, Leonidas is holding a Drenalin. I figured it made sense.....[8D] ha!

Quick Reply: 35-Official Team Whitetail Warriors Thread!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.