Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 31-Official Team Bowcephus Maximus  Thread >

31-Official Team Bowcephus Maximus Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

31-Official Team Bowcephus Maximus Thread

Old 08-20-2007, 04:56 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: 31-Official team 31 Thread

Hey manuman - just dropped in to wish you luck and congrats on the promotion! . The old team has a few captains out there this year.

-fsh
Old 08-20-2007, 05:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

good call captain.

my real name is Devin. you guys already know im a college student. going to school for Park and Resource managment and most likely going through the Park Ranger training program at school next year. already certified in wildland firefighting and basic search and rescue. this summer i worked with a landscaping company. we specialize in putting in new lawns and hyrdoseeding..but do a fair bit of landscaping, patio, walls, etc..

you might ask...if im certified to fight wildfires why i am not out there. i should have been...could have been. just felt i wasnt in shape enough for the job. landscaping comes pretty close to similar work of being on a fire line...so it got me in shape...25lbs lighter. going to start running this year at school to keep the weight off and farther get into shape..next summer im most likely going to be out there on a fire line somewhere.

not much else goes on with me except hunting and fishing...if i aint chasin deer or turkeys im hunting small game or fishing. got kinda serious about groundhog hunting this summer. nothin like sittin there with a big ole rifle and sending a bullet 300+yds to its mark...
Old 08-20-2007, 05:59 PM

Forgot to mention, when I'm not chasing whitetails, I play soccer--indoor mostly now. I continue my training through deer season, but competition is out of te way--can't do everything.In fact, my user name is based on my favorite team MANchester United, and since I am a man, that makes me MAN U man.Been a fan of United for about 17 years.
Old 08-20-2007, 06:34 PM

My name is Jordan I am a Learning and Development Consultant for a large mortgage company. I'm 29 years old, been married 7 years, andhave an 18 month old daughter.

Other than hunting I do a ton of fly fishing, play a lot of softball, basketball and do some golfing. I try to stay busy......keeps me out of trouble.

Bowhunting this year is going to be a little different for me. About 2 months ago my wife asked me if she could come bowhunting. After I picked my jaw up off the floor I told her if she was serious I would get her a bow. Well I got her a bow and she starting shooting and having a ton of fun. Now she is really getting into it, everyone she talks to tells her she won't be able to do it and that just pisses her off and makes her more determined. So I think early in the season I will be doing more guiding, setting up with her and trying to get a deer under her belt. Come November though she is on her own, I have the first 2 weeks off and will be in the woods all day every day.
Old 08-20-2007, 10:32 PM
Fork Horn

my name's aaron andI'm 16. This is my first year bowhunting but I've been gun hunting since I was 12. I like to play basketball, drums, and wakeboard. I also work part time at a local grocery store. this weekend my dad and I are gonna go check out our spots and put some stands up. 40 days till deer season baby!
Old 08-21-2007, 10:48 AM
Typical Buck

My real name is Frank,I am a parts manager for an Equipment co. (VERMEER) I went to school for teaching, I have adegree in education with a minor in special Ed. and certified to teach in the state of PA.....I enjoyed teaching but it was time for me to move on................Myforumnamecomes from a college buddy. (a culmination of a fraternity initiation number and a nickname) anyway, I am 36 years old I have two Boys, the oldest is 8 and the youngest is 14 months old. I have been married for 11 years. My wife is awesome with my hunting habit and the several others I have such as 3d competative shooting, flyfishing -when I can, and other various activities. I really really enjoy bowhunting the most.
Old 08-21-2007, 10:56 AM

I just had a Vermeer catalog mailed to me by a salesman out of the Atlanta office. His name is Bryan Jewell.Can you help me get a good deal???
Old 08-21-2007, 10:59 AM
Typical Buck

Here guys I felt a little bad about the avatar that I made for you, so I drew this on up real quick.

Old 08-21-2007, 08:43 PM
Typical Buck

slow day for team 31 whats everybody up to?
Old 08-22-2007, 05:19 AM

I got a logo from elkslayer, and it is different than the concept we talked about, but I think you are going to like it --a lot! I am not sure how to get it from my inbox to here,soI asked him to help or to post it directly here for us.

Quick Reply: 31-Official Team Bowcephus Maximus Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.