Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 31-Official Team Bowcephus Maximus  Thread >

31-Official Team Bowcephus Maximus Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

31-Official Team Bowcephus Maximus Thread

Old 08-18-2007, 09:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 31-Official team 31 Thread

well, i secured permission in my orchard today. finally caught the guy while he was around...been trying for about 3 weeks! he was glad to have me there hunting. says the deer are out of control. apples are dropping good already for the next month or so. last year i didnt get to hunt till regular season. only ever seen 2 sub legal bucks in there one morning. hunted a couple mornings and evenings in there. i dont think my chances of seeing a good shooter buck is too high in there...heavily hunted woods in the area and the bucks arent dumb. id like to take atleast a doe out of there, if nothing else. so sept 15th starts my early doe season...so less than a month and im in my stand!! get the gitters out of the way...hopefully get my first bowkill. i think earlier will be better in that orchard.

went back this afternoon to hang a lock on in there but there was a couple people out...i like to be low key. alot of houses around and i rather just go unnoticed....already plan on dragging out through the woods. good 1/4-1/2mile drag...but it keeps my hunting spot...no neighbors crying over seeing a dead bloody deer or anything...the orchard owners(2 older ladies) dont have to see it etc...they know im there...but i dont think they wanna see it....maybe it'll give up a buck..but i doubt it.

didnt get much else done today...got a 3d shoot in the morning tomarrow...

cant wait to be up in a tree....got to head back to school next weekend...summer just aint nearly long enough...but...its my second to last "summer" as i know it...this is my juniour year of college...its flyin by thats for sure...seems like yesterday i moved in for the first time...
Old 08-19-2007, 05:12 PM
Typical Buck

Mauser.where abouts in SW PA.I have a but that lives near Mount Pleasant.Is that close to you.Acme PA to be more precise.and I grew up in Butler PA.......western PA boy myself..
Old 08-19-2007, 05:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

ahhh i get around...goto school at Slippery Rock..i spend the week there. friday i usually head home to beaver county to hunt around here. then head back up Sunday...spend alot of time at my dads buddies camp in forest county and also at my buddies camp in Jefferson county...i will be bowhunting probably 5 counties also do alot of hunting in Venango county...

did well at the 3d shoot this morning...even though it poured on us. i didnt score 11 targets because i was rushing out of there..it was raining hard lol...just plain miserable. i know they were all 8s, 10s and 12s..

Old 08-19-2007, 07:01 PM

Send some of that rain, and some cooler temps this way. 105 teh other day, actual temp, and dry as a bone!
Old 08-19-2007, 08:29 PM
Typical Buck

Slippery Rock is a stones throw from where I grew up, my brother went to school there.I went to lock Haven Univ. to get away from home that is where I met up w/ MATT / PA..........I love the deer hunting out there.. We had a camp in Warren county. Seems like we traveled alot of the same paths.............small world.
Old 08-20-2007, 07:10 AM

Still no word from Ryan Aller. mayshoo thim abnother pm. Anyone thinkthey have another alternative for someone to create our logo?

Old 08-20-2007, 08:04 AM
Typical Buck

Don't know anybody good at Graphic Design
Old 08-20-2007, 02:10 PM

The avatar idea sounds good to me. looks like a good captian was choosen. I am around, but have been swamped at work and I don't have Internet at home right now...I should soon.
Old 08-20-2007, 02:26 PM

I think it may be a good idea to get to know each other a little better. My real name is Greg. I am a landscape contractor, live in Ga, and have 3 boys , 2 of whom hunt, and teh other will in a few years when he gets old enough. I took him last year, age 6, and he did real well sitting with me on teh ground. I want to be a fireman when I grow up!
Old 08-20-2007, 03:19 PM
Typical Buck

My real name is Nate other than Bow Hunting I like to: wakeboard,snowboard and play basketball. I have to work sometimes and when I am doing that, I can be found writing code. I have a wife of 7 years and a3 year old. Oh and I turn 30 this Sunday!

Quick Reply: 31-Official Team Bowcephus Maximus Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.