HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 31-Official Team Bowcephus Maximus Thread
Old 08-20-2007, 05:08 PM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 31-Official team 31 Thread

good call captain.

my real name is Devin. you guys already know im a college student. going to school for Park and Resource managment and most likely going through the Park Ranger training program at school next year. already certified in wildland firefighting and basic search and rescue. this summer i worked with a landscaping company. we specialize in putting in new lawns and hyrdoseeding..but do a fair bit of landscaping, patio, walls, etc..

you might ask...if im certified to fight wildfires why i am not out there. i should have been...could have been. just felt i wasnt in shape enough for the job. landscaping comes pretty close to similar work of being on a fire line...so it got me in shape...25lbs lighter. going to start running this year at school to keep the weight off and farther get into shape..next summer im most likely going to be out there on a fire line somewhere.

not much else goes on with me except hunting and fishing...if i aint chasin deer or turkeys im hunting small game or fishing. got kinda serious about groundhog hunting this summer. nothin like sittin there with a big ole rifle and sending a bullet 300+yds to its mark...