Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 31-Official Team Bowcephus Maximus  Thread >

31-Official Team Bowcephus Maximus Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

31-Official Team Bowcephus Maximus Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 09:03 PM

Default RE: 31-Official team 31 Thread

The rut is almost herethe small bucks are all ready have started now all i need is the big ol'mack daddy to start I'm hopeing to get it on video and my dads also so if i do ya"ll can check it out on godtube.

How many of you guy got to see the buck pics that i posted?????
Old 10-23-2007, 11:04 AM
Typical Buck

Yep, let the bucks fall............we are 4-10 right know we rule. by the way is everyone who killed a buck entered officially (cough) AP (cough)
Old 10-23-2007, 11:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

cant wait to see what else falls for the team! we aint doing bad right now with about a 90" average...if we can hold that steady, we might have it...but time will tell. alot of the guys around here are known for slamming gooduns and not doing it till the later...the entrys will start rooling in here soon...

but were doin good..

think i may head out tomarrow and see if i cant find me a doe...see what the weather and school brings...looks like tomarrow the cold front and rain will be ending...aughta be good. really want to hunt and see what my areas prove...

im just REALLY finding it tough to get motivated to hunt now that i killed my buck. i WANT to scout for next year...id LOVE another bowkill under the belt and meat in the freezer..but i just cant get motivated lol...i dont know what it is. killing them isnt the fun of it for me. i can sit in a tree all day and not see anything and still enjoy the fall day...pretty sure im going to head out though...i need to and want to. i will kick myself if i dont hunt the rest of the season..then come march i will be wishin i was in a treestand..or spent more time in one in the fall...
Old 10-23-2007, 12:28 PM

all right going out tonight hope to see some nice buck moveing i am going to a spot between two beding areas and a food sorce now i just hope that these guys are up and moving. It is so hard here becaues these bucks move so much becaues like one of the spots i hunt 300 acres and only 30 of that is woods so hunting here is not like hunting in ohio were i was born and watch guys deer hunt

if i make a video (hunting vid) this year how many of you would like one?? there free!!!!

JUST MY TEAM!!!
Old 10-23-2007, 06:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Don't I get one???? please??????

Old 10-23-2007, 07:09 PM

pheasant yes you do you are going to be on it and helping me edit it
Old 10-23-2007, 07:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

YAY!!!!!!!!
Old 10-23-2007, 10:39 PM
Fork Horn

haha yes kidd go look at the scorecard. I finally got him in there. Came in right at 79 in. wow the rut is coming and I'm prayin for some good weather to fall on a weekend! good luck guys keep it up!
Old 10-24-2007, 09:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

never mind not being able to get motivated...my heart is already racing with anticipation!! i CANNOT WAIT to get in a tree here in about 2 hours. the weather is CRYING for great bowhunting. coldest day in a while, WET, rain just ended not long ago, dead calm wind.....

going to an inside corner of a small open field..theres ALWAYS scrapes off the right corner...im going to be perched somewhere above them. i dont care if i see 20 P&Y bucks...im gunna shoot them ALL. with my camera going to see what happens...i never hunted that inside corner...its a lonnnnng hike in. but i think it aughta be a good spot to catch them cruising..

gunna kick myself in the butt if i whack a doe back there. ive made that drag alone once before...let me tell you, it aint fun without snow...but in the end, its worth it. if i dont report back before 9pm im probably STILL draggin honestly its going to be a good 2hr drag if i take a doe. going to have to stash the deer and take the stand and bow out..come back and start dragging.

but boy am i pumped...it aughta be good!! just hoping the deer are still using that area like they have every other year. the forest is changing greatly in the area as the old logging cuts grow and open...
Old 10-24-2007, 04:20 PM
Typical Buck

I will take a free video. Good deal AP good deal.

Quick Reply: 31-Official Team Bowcephus Maximus Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.