Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 31-Official Team Bowcephus Maximus  Thread >

31-Official Team Bowcephus Maximus Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

31-Official Team Bowcephus Maximus Thread

Old 10-17-2007, 05:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 31-Official team 31 Thread

yep...still havent scored mine yet. hopefully friday or saturday i can have it posted. really have no idea what it might score...im going to guess about 60...but thats just judging by buck magnets buck. we will see...

keep at it guys...things aughta be getting good here realllll soon!!
Old 10-17-2007, 11:01 AM
Typical Buck

lol..........if buck magnets is 57 yours is 100 [8D] You should be right around that mark. Let us knwo and get those posted . We are in first place but maybe not for long with the stacked teams hitting the rut, like reverse the curse, damn all but one of there guys is fronm the mid west and the one that is not is my buddy Matt and he smoked that huge 150 in PA so who knows what will happen with that team.
Old 10-17-2007, 12:31 PM
Typical Buck

KIDD don't worry about those guys they'll all get skunked.
Old 10-17-2007, 02:18 PM

I am in the mid west KIDD
Old 10-17-2007, 10:40 PM
Typical Buck

Sat at my dads tonight for the first time this year. It waswindy and raining didn't see anything. Got home and my Alpha Hand Climber was waiting at the door for me though so that was cool.
Old 10-18-2007, 07:22 PM
Typical Buck

Only after I shoot a buck does this happen. I had three deer, all bucks, at my ground blind this am.Only one legal shooter here in Pa.I had onelong spike, a three point and arespectable 8pt. probablyscore around80-90 " nnice body. But no Does. that is all I have is doe tags. what the heck. Like I said this only happens after I shoot a buck.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

lol kidd...thats some luck...

i actually never saw a doe this season. did see 2 unidentified deer though. saw 5 bucks. 2 legal for sure, 1 was iffy, and 1 wasnt legal..1 was a racker buck but i couldnt tell and he snuck through the hemlocks..

i got 4 doe tags...i dont know if i will try to fill any or not. for living in a special reg area, youd think id have easy pickins...but i dont. we are a tiny portion where you can rifle hunt. man it took a toll on our doe herd. i got a couple so-so spots that i dont buck hunt i may hunt, if i find time...and my professor wanted doe hunters last season..i got a tag for her area this year to hunt another spot which turned out to be a dud..so i may ask her if i can go over.

really, i couldnt have tagged mine at a better time...with the move and all that coming REAL quick..i dont know if i would had too much more time to hunt at home. id like to get 1 more with the bow this year..better talk to that professor this week...i know dad will have my buck eaten in a couple weeks lol...we all of about finished 4 deer by spring gobbler season one year!
Old 10-19-2007, 08:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

If a buck falls in the woods and the hunter who killed him can't follow directions........does it make a sound?

Congrats AP! but ya better get that whole score thing figured out to get him on the board, (looks like you andMike,the Team35 guy as well?)
Details baby details.
Old 10-19-2007, 12:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

well guys, hes scored...looks like he scored 58 6/8 unless i screwed up...i never scored a buck before...youd think a college kid could follow directions...but we will see

hope someone informs me soon...i want him at the taxidermist ASAP. want mine ahead of all the ones that roll in the next couple weeks with the rut heating up...just called, noone answered..try again in a little while. i know he works a day job..

keep at it boys...that puts us aroun 350ish for 4 guys...we need a couple more bruisers to bump up our average! mine might not scored well, but in my eyes, hes BIGGER than Matts AND Franks combined...and thats what matters!!

dont worry...ole mauser will still check in pretty often...someone gotta keep the team post alive...seems some guys disappeared on us...but those are the guys that usually check in bruisers
Old 10-19-2007, 07:57 PM
Typical Buck

Made it out tonight +20mph winds. Seen 8 deer tonight no bucks, one of the does was probably the biggest I've ever seen big'ol sow. I'll be going out in the morning too.

Quick Reply: 31-Official Team Bowcephus Maximus Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.