Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 20-Official Team Lung Lancers Thread >

20-Official Team Lung Lancers Thread

2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

20-Official Team Lung Lancers Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 06:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 20-Official Team Lung Lancers Thread

solo ... don't worry about it Bro ... just go back and shoot his daddy

MO .... I see you, me, Walleye, GTO, 09, solo, Western....where are the other 3???
Old 10-11-2007, 06:03 PM
Boone & Crockett

PT

Have you been hunting yet?
Old 10-11-2007, 06:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Germ

PT

Have you been hunting yet?
Gary, season opens SATURDAY!!!!!! I can't WAIT!!! How has your season been going?
Old 10-11-2007, 06:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

MO .... I see you, me, Walleye, GTO, 09, solo, Western....where are the other 3???
Edited for accuracy
Old 10-11-2007, 06:14 PM
Boone & Crockett

One doe opening day, as soon as I shot her it poured, LOL Have you seen my pictures?
Old 10-11-2007, 06:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

MO .... I see you, me, Walleye, GTO, 09, solo, ....where are the other 4???

Hey guys Im still here just about every day, just havent had much to talk about!! i have been out probably 10 times since my opener on sept 15th. I have had the same few does, fawns , and button bucks come by me about everytime out!!!! I have yet to even see horns yet this year????

I dunno whats up, just is not working out for me??
On the brighter side, it is finally starting to cool down and it wont be long before the bucks start chasing here in a couple weeks!!! I guess I have some bucks in the area to even do the chasing HAHA??

Now I will begin to get in the woods as often as I can and try to keep you guys updated on my doe sightings YIPPY!!! Hey I guess its better then nothing huh??

....Solo I am sorry to hear about the buck, but hey stick with it and you will get a monster down!!

Good Luck guys!!!!
Old 10-11-2007, 06:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: WesternMdHardwoods

MO .... I see you, me, Walleye, GTO, 09, solo, ....where are the other 4???

Hey guys Im still here just about every day, just havent had much to talk about!! i have been out probably 10 times since my opener on sept 15th. I have had the same few does, fawns , and button bucks come by me about everytime out!!!! I have yet to even see horns yet this year????

I dunno whats up, just is not working out for me??
On the brighter side, it is finally starting to cool down and it wont be long before the bucks start chasing here in a couple weeks!!! I guess I have some bucks in the area to even do the chasing HAHA??

Now I will begin to get in the woods as often as I can and try to keep you guys updated on my doe sightings YIPPY!!! Hey I guess its better then nothing huh??

....Solo I am sorry to hear about the buck, but hey stick with it and you will get a monster down!!

Good Luck guys!!!!
Western, I edited my posts well before you posted this .... sorry partner!!!
Old 10-11-2007, 06:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Germ

One doe opening day, as soon as I shot her it poured, LOL Have you seen my pictures?
Gary, I did see your pics from the canoe and your stand ... I didn't see the deer tho ...... did you post any of those?
Old 10-11-2007, 07:46 PM
Fork Horn

Solo......... Don't worry I did that exact same thing last year on a 150/ 160 buck [:@]. I hit his shoulder blade and only had blood on the broadhead. I seen him 2 weeks after I shot. He was getting along fine. I didn't get a shot the rest of the season but seen him a couple of times. I've been out a few times this season and haven't seen him yet but passed on a younger buck. The next 3 to 4 weeks should be good . It's finally cooler and more enjoyable to hunt. I seen some deer movement deeper in the woods tonight..... couldn't tell if it was a buck in the group or not. I'll try again tomorrow night and this weekend. Good Luck team mates.
Old 10-12-2007, 05:28 AM
Fork Horn

I am also around but with my season starting tomorrow (Southern NY) I just havn't had much to say. Trying to get stuff around the house done before the season starts.

I will have 3 weeks in NY and than I am going to PA for a week Nov 4 - Nov 10, after that Off to Ohio until Nov 15th. than back to NY for 4 more weeks. Well lets hope the time away from home is worth it.

Quick Reply: 20-Official Team Lung Lancers Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.