Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 21-Official Team Bleeding Hearts  Thread! >

21-Official Team Bleeding Hearts Thread!

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

21-Official Team Bleeding Hearts Thread!

Old 08-20-2007, 09:22 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: 21-Official Team Bleeding Hearts Thread!

Sounds great springcaller, good luck let's go 10 fer 10.
Old 08-21-2007, 05:24 AM
Boone & Crockett

Well from last night until this morning we only moved from the top of the page to the very bottom of the page. Again, silent team but we talk with our bows right?

LOL right now I have nothing better to do than type this.
Old 08-21-2007, 05:58 AM

Well Rob, I would really like to report to you guy's that I've been out scouting, but I can't. For about the past two weeks I have been getting up a 6am and going to bed at 1am. Unfortunatly my job keeps me busy, sometimes too busy. Something I left out on my last post is that on some of our WMA's here in TN we can't enter the property until season opens. (maybe two weeks before, I'll have to check my Regs again) Anyway, I think I have a great spot picked out were I'm not going to have too much hunting pressure.I should be able to hunt almost every morning this season,guess we will see how lucky I get.
Old 08-21-2007, 06:02 AM
Giant Nontypical

Spring... as long as you put the time in you will be successful.
You can't kill 'em if you don't go out...
We've got bear all over the place. I went out last night and did some scouting. Opening day of bear is 9/4. Can't wait. Hoping to have my buddy Jery shoot one first. He has never taken one. It would mean more to me to see him take his first thanme taking another.

Old 08-21-2007, 07:30 AM

I am ready for deer season to get here. If I had a picture of a deer I have taken I would put it on here. But seeing it is my first season I don't have anything to post. I my have not been posting but I have been watching the thread closly. Not as much as Rob though.
Old 08-21-2007, 08:10 AM
Boone & Crockett

You guys are scaring me....letting a friend go first (very generous by the way), never have taken one.....we're going 10 for 10 right?

j/k guys, have fun with it and have a great season.
Old 08-21-2007, 10:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

We will go 10 for 10... May be a "dink" from me, but I will put some points on the board!
I am very generous when it comes to hunting... Even called in 2 birds for friends this year. One guys 2nd and the other's first. The guy who got his first one got a strut mount done... 19.5 lb w/a 9" bear. 3/4" spurs. Beautiful mount.

Old 08-21-2007, 03:02 PM

not 100% sure but I think I'm putting points on the board.
Old 08-21-2007, 03:13 PM
Boone & Crockett

That's right guys, it's all about confidence, keep the faith.

WMAH, very cool and when it comes to turkey hunting, I'd rather be the caller than the shooter most of the time. Anyone can pull the trigger...lol I'm the same way with my stands for those I respect or care about. I put many a person on turkeys and deer. I used to be part owner in a guiding/outfitting business here that was a sister company to River Valley Game Calls which I Pro Staff on. It was called River Valley Outfitters. I called in a 130" plus buck one Nov for a 12 year old kid and at 19 yards, he missed. Broke my heart. I would have loved to have shot that buck but I wouldn't have missed that moment for the world.

Anyway, with my injury I don't have stands hung but I will and I will be in them prime time and I have little doubt I'll score. It's good, GOOODddd.
Old 08-21-2007, 08:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

one monster 14 point has been seen on the one farm i hunt , he was running with a nice 10 point that looked like a dink next to the big one . seen several nice deer on another farm i hunt , but i got the call today to go to work so i will be out of town working for the next 6 to 8 weeks which means i will miss opening 2 to 4 weeks . hopefully no one will get the big one before me

Quick Reply: 21-Official Team Bleeding Hearts Thread!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.