Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 17 Official Team Autumn Assassins Thread. >

17 Official Team Autumn Assassins Thread.

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

17 Official Team Autumn Assassins Thread.

Old 06-29-2007, 04:57 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Autumn Assassins

A repeat will be great! Some of the buck that I let walk last year should be up in the 110" - 125" range this year. There was two monsters last year that wouldn't come in. I would estimate 130" - 150". I was thinking about putting my son up in my spot and moving about 70 yards closer to the thicket where they come out at. (They meaning the bigger bucks)
Old 06-29-2007, 06:43 AM
Typical Buck

On a different note from hunting, did you all check out this link: http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=2181542

Also was wondering if you all would want to do a yahoo fantasy football league.
Old 06-29-2007, 07:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

I like the fantasy football leagues but I am not very good at keeping it up to date but I am in. I did see the charity thing and it is a great idea and I am willing to donate as well once they iron out how they want it to work.
Old 06-29-2007, 07:58 AM
Typical Buck

I do like FF but I don't have a lot of free time here at work to keep up my team up to date and at home I do not have internet access. Right now the only connection that I can get is dialup and it just plain sucks...

-john
Old 06-29-2007, 08:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: drhntr178

Team 17 "autumn assassins"

Wheatley
Huntingson
TX Hoghunter
Ron3775
Beagle001
Louisian Tomkat
drhntr178
Berwindale Boy
JesterUSG
MnPurple

Let make it a repeat team!!! Our score last year was 794 7/8. We're gonna have to up it this year to compete i think.
Honestly, I don't think we will have to do any better than last year to repeat. Unless some team ends up with a few of the guys who live in monster buck country or go on outfitted hunts every year in monster buck country all on one team. Seriously, who could compete with Hunsucker, KShunter, Ladyforge, Shed33, Hardcore, KY-something (used to be KRicson), Hardcore's wife, Germ, and pick any other 2 people? So, some of it will come down to the luck of the draw. If we do as well as we did last year, I think we will win again. I really think we are going to do even better though. Seriously.
Old 06-29-2007, 08:22 AM
Typical Buck

As far as the fantasy football, what we could do is who ever the league president is can check teams over on fridays, and if there are some slots that need changed, they can make those changes for them.

As far as the contest goes, I will be picky for a little while, but coming down to the end of the season, if its legal and an older deer (3.5 or more) I will attempt to take him this year.
Old 06-29-2007, 11:01 AM
Typical Buck

My score fpr the contest should go up this year. This is the first time in years that the Harper, TX area has had this much rain fall and this much to eat. It is also the first year that we have had free choice protein out all year. Anything under 110 will break my heart and I hope for at least 120.

-john
Old 06-29-2007, 11:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

That would be great for the league. I could deal with that as long as I wasn't captain, I would make everyone mad.

Here is some pictures of my latest project that I completed last night. She and I are very happy with the outcome. Now I need to build mine so I can at least attempt to make my goal under Quicks Money thread.

Old 06-29-2007, 11:33 AM
Typical Buck

Looks GREAT! I can see loads of fun in ya'lls future.

-john
Old 06-29-2007, 11:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well, as usual, the pictures won't load for me, but I assume it is a handmade bow. That's pretty neat that you are able to do that. I wouldn't have the first clue. That and the fact that I can't hit the vitals of an elephant shooting instinctively. I would bet you'll meet your goal. Make sure to post a pic when you do. That'll be a good one.

Quick Reply: 17 Official Team Autumn Assassins Thread.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.