Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 27- Team "Antler Anarchists" Official Thread >

27- Team "Antler Anarchists" Official Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

27- Team "Antler Anarchists" Official Thread

Old 10-13-2006, 06:41 PM

Default RE: 27- Team "Antler Anarchists" Official Thread

Hey if its yours and you are proud then we as a team are all proud too! I have shot my fair share of small ones and they were not my first ones at that! Sometimes I think I am good enough to "rack" hunt and then sometimes I feel bad doing it cause thats what it is not supposed to be about. Thats a fine deer and will be glad to see them points on the board!
Old 10-13-2006, 07:12 PM
Boone & Crockett

Absolutely TX, my first bow buck was a 4 point not a whole lot larger either. Congratulations, the first will always stay with you.

Old 10-14-2006, 09:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well here is one doe with my new Switchback and new Enigma camo. They both worked excellent. I wish it was Mon. already so I could be back out there looking for my buck.
Old 10-15-2006, 07:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys... nothing here yet. Saw 4 does yesterday evening. Maybe next time. Hopefully next time! Unfortunately, it won't be for 2 weeks due to busniess travel.

JJ---that's a NICE deer! Congrats! Don't be down about it, that is a good one. Heck I'd love to get one like that this year. Where I hunt, I'm lucky to see a couplelike that during the season, much less have a chance at one of them with my bow. Let's hear the story!!!

Tx--GOOD JOB! Nothing compares to that first buck! There will no doubt be many more to come....but you'll always remember EVERY detail about that kill. Speaking of details....let's hear them!

Tky---good job on the slick Now go get that buck! By the way...that is some pretty cool camo.I bet it works well, especially as the leaves come off.

Keep up the good work guys! Hey we already have 2...can't complain about that!!!

Mike
Old 10-15-2006, 04:24 PM

I'm glad to see someone is taking them, all I got was wet. Tx remember something, any bow kill is a trophy. Great going to all of you.
Old 10-17-2006, 07:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey you may have seen my post about my nephews six pnt. That deer was shot on fri. morning 10/13.
I believe the deer sightings will start to increase from here on out, Seems the little guys are starting to wander a little more so maybe they are breaking up from their bachelor groups. That should lead to the big ones moving a little more also. Rain here today and next couple days on and off so maybe sat. will be good.
Old 10-18-2006, 09:59 PM

I'll be out this weekend, and again in S.E. oklahoma next weekend. I'll be in the same county as that pig 18 pointer wastaken for Team 7.
Old 10-19-2006, 04:05 PM

I'm not going to make it out this weekend,but I'm heading out Oct 27. Hopefully I can get a chance. Good luck to the rest of you, put them to the ground.
Old 10-20-2006, 10:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

Are bonus points available?

Old 10-22-2006, 08:17 PM

Nice hog............Bacon is my fave.

Quick Reply: 27- Team "Antler Anarchists" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.