2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

27- Team "Antler Anarchists" Official Thread

Old 08-29-2006, 02:28 PM

Default RE: 27- Team Official Thread

Good to see ya here Jesse!! Sounds like you have a good hunting spot too! Its also good to see a fellow Kenseth fan, And yes he will win!! Also are you A Ben fan? I went tot he same school as he did and hisparents live not far from me. Anyway nice to see ya and good luck!!
Old 08-29-2006, 03:42 PM

I SEEN YOU WERE FROM FINDLAY OHIO MENT TO ASK IF YOU KNEW BIG BEN HE IS GOD IN THE BURGH!!!!
Old 08-29-2006, 03:46 PM

hey hotburn,i was lookin for some land to hunt in ohio this season maybe we could get together and swap some spots if your interested in bowhunting the burgh.let me know i was gonna go to ohio this season anyway
Old 08-29-2006, 04:47 PM

let show what were all workin with.

HOYT X TEC
EASTON AXIS ARROWS
75 gr.rocket miniblasters
2" blazer vanes
oh ya 2" groups at 30
Old 08-29-2006, 05:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yes! I got the avitar up on the first try also. Thanks DB.

Glad to see ya on here Jesse James 17, we've been waiting for you.
Sounds like you have some awesome deer where you hunt, Glad your on our team!
I have some of the deer I have my eyes on posted earlier, hoping to get the camera in a different spot as soon as the rain lets up. I here there is a double drop tine in this spot. Only problem is a lot of people know about him around here. My only chance, I think is that he gets pushed over on my property which is only about a mile and a half away. I think this is possible since its farm country.
I am trying to put out some food plots for this winter to keep some deer and bring more in.

Matthews Switchback XT
Easton Axis 400
2" blazers
65#
265ft/sec.
Trophy Taker Drop Away
100 gr. thunderheads maybe an expandable not sure yet.
G5 meta peep
Old 08-30-2006, 06:25 AM

70# Fred Bear WhiteTail Quest
RedHead Carbon Fury
4" Quick Spin
crap 3 pin sight (for now)
crap rest (for now)
125gr. Muzzy
Tru-Fire Release

I'm getting a Spot Hogg 5 pin sight and a wisker biscuit in about a month.
Old 08-30-2006, 06:42 AM

AWWW MAN!! I jus thought of another great team name....Venison Vendetta! oh, well...antler anarchists is good too....
Old 08-30-2006, 08:12 AM

Well I do not know ben personally, but do know alot about the younger ben. I remember when in high school he was nominated for the all star award, they took a pic of him wearing shoulder pads, with a basketball in one hand, a bat in the other and track shoes on. I can remember ben telling about his high hopes while people made fun of him and such. But just look at him now! Nikeput up a huge mural of him in his highschool jersey that takes up most of the building. He is not God status here, but findlay is proud to have raised him!! As for the deer hunting, my honey hole has only room for one finger in it, but I could diffenetly point you in some good directions. The land owner is pretty hard on me about who I take out, I had a hard time getting it so my dad could start hunting, but I do know of some other spots. As for the equipment I have a horton supermax 175 CrossBow. I shoot standard issue horton arrows. I have always used muzzy four blades but have had the itch for a mechanical so this year I have been practicing with the 100 grain tekan 2 by G5. They are a true shooter, all hit right on like feild points! no flyers. Also sonner1982, stop thinking about the name, that last one sounds good and if ya keep it up we will start second guessing the first name! LOL, JK. Well looks like we just need WVhunter and we will be all set!
Old 08-30-2006, 08:15 AM

Also just as a reminder to pass this along from rob, I copyied and pasted it for us all to remember.

[quote]

Hey all, it looks like the contest is shaping up nicely and the teams are starting to check in. The alternate list is growing nicely and we'll probably need all of them if not more if this is anything like last year. If not, those we can't place, we will make a new team 37....like last year...

That being said, I'd hate to harp on the rules but I'm going to. Not to be a hard ass but....rules will be enforced this year. As much as I'm a softy the last 2 years, the rule with the bow, animal and hunter will be firm....I'd hate to see anyone's animal not get counted because one of the 3 is missing from the picture....

.RULE NUMBER 7 STATES>>>>

You must have a pictured posted on the contest page within the Official Score Card thread to enter a deer. The bow must be in the picture and the entire deer must be in the picture, no skull pictures, no rack pictures...the buck, the bow, and yourself must be in the picture.....call me skeptical. This rule will be enforced this year, no exceptions with no apologies.

As the teams pick a captain, please reinforce/remind the rule as much as possible....thanks so much and eveyone, have fun and have a great season

Old 08-30-2006, 05:04 PM

Default RE: 33- Team Official Thread

Sorry guys wrong thread

Quick Reply: 27- Team "Antler Anarchists" Official Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.