Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 8- Team "Big Buck Assassins" Official Thread >

8- Team "Big Buck Assassins" Official Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

8- Team "Big Buck Assassins" Official Thread

Old 12-11-2006, 12:01 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: 8- Team Official Thread

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

Well guys, I bought a new bow, a Hoyt Vectrix.....maybe that will change my luck. But then again....what kind of IDIOT changes bows in the middle of season.....[8D]
Mobo- let us know how you like the new set up.
Old 12-11-2006, 12:33 PM
Dominant Buck

hey mobo...

I changed bows on Thursday......took one shot with my new one on Saturday....and it was a dandy.

You'll be fine.

Jeff
Old 12-11-2006, 06:21 PM

Thanks SB.....Congrats on the kill, by the way.....I bought it on Wednesday and could have taken a doe Friday evening.....Hell, I don't know what's wrong with me....

danscott, I had some tuning problems, but have those 100% worked out. I just love the new bow.....Now that I have it all ironed out, it's .....well, I'm just speachless, and if any of ya'll know me, that just don't happen very often...[8D]
Old 12-11-2006, 06:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm just speachless, and if any of ya'll know me, that just don't happen very often...[8D]
No kidding.........
Old 12-11-2006, 07:42 PM

ORIGINAL: buckeyebuckhntr

I'm just speachless, and if any of ya'll know me, that just don't happen very often...[8D]
No kidding.........
Ya'll pay no mind to the riff raff......
Old 12-12-2006, 07:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well guy's i haven't been around much ,too many hockey game's and not enough time for hunting it seem's .
This is the last week in my county for hunting ,so I'll be out tomorrow to see if I can finally tyake something down.
I still have till the end of the month in the next county from me which is only about a 10 minute drive ,so I'm still battling for a buck.

nubo
Old 12-15-2006, 08:54 PM

Well guys, I've got shots at does almost every time out...still no buck. In fact, I haven't seen one in about.....3 weeks..They've been pressured pretty hard by now, and the ones that have lived through rifle season are hunkered down in the nasty stuff......I've got one more trick up my sleeve, butI gotta wait for a north wind.....gonna be south here all weekend...
Old 12-21-2006, 10:18 AM
Typical Buck

well here is a sad update on my buw hunting this year. I hunted MT and did not kill any thing. I did get 5/6 shots at bulls and did shoot and wound 2 :{ I hunted TX and had the same story. Shot 4 pigs got O. This is not my normal year at all.I gess all the crap in ones life took up to much of my brain so I just did crap roung every day.

I will get a few days this week end to deer hunt and I will take the 1st buck that gets in range.

Good Xmass to all.

Charles
Old 12-21-2006, 04:17 PM

Good to hear from you. I wasn't going to call you out, or anyone else for that matter, because like I said, it's not like you were GONE.....just quiet. No problem with that at all.

Sounds like a tough season. I know what you are saying about crap in one's life. It takes a toll on every avenue and seems to be especially hard on the one's we're most passionate about. I only pray your particular situation improves.

Merry Christmas to you as well! And to the rest of the team!
Old 12-21-2006, 07:21 PM
Fork Horn

not much has been going on over here. It's been a pretty frustrating season as far as seeing deer this year, but the time in the treestand is still enjoyed. I'll try to get out hunting again after christmas break, but for now i just need some sleep.
Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night!

Quick Reply: 8- Team "Big Buck Assassins" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.