Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 8- Team "Big Buck Assassins" Official Thread >

8- Team "Big Buck Assassins" Official Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

8- Team "Big Buck Assassins" Official Thread

Old 12-31-2006, 07:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 8- Team Official Thread

I'm very pleased that someone in our group was lucky enough to put us on the board . Great work guy's .

nubo
Old 01-02-2007, 12:37 PM
Typical Buck

Way to go guys! Nice job!
Old 01-02-2007, 12:39 PM
Typical Buck

Rob, you are excused. I was talkin to Mobo. If he wants to challenge, no prob.
Old 01-02-2007, 12:55 PM
Typical Buck

Guys I did not do well at all this year.With geting my leg bone cut on and selling most every thing I own to move 1400 miles. I just did not take the chances at ok bucks when I could have [looking for a big boy] I allso did not get to run all the arrows I normly do though my bow.That never gives you the confidence you need to get the kills when you do shoot.

This is the 1st year EVER that I did will not kill an elk,deer,pig or even a bear with my bow.I am very upset every time I think about it. BUT the wife keeps pionting out. If I would have not let them cut out the cancer in my leg bone I may not have gotten to hunt next year.

Glade to see there was some kills on our team. Good job guys.

I am allready planing on many hunting trips next year to kill extra to make up for how poor I did this year.

I just spent 3 days bird/rabbit hunting. That was the 1st time I blocked more than I walked. {man blocking sucks} We did real well killed lot birds/rabbits.

Charles Bradford
Old 01-02-2007, 02:15 PM
Site Buck Guru

ORIGINAL: ELKINMTCWB

Guys I did not do well at all this year.With geting my leg bone cut on and selling most every thing I own to move 1400 miles. I just did not take the chances at ok bucks when I could have [looking for a big boy] I allso did not get to run all the arrows I normly do though my bow.That never gives you the confidence you need to get the kills when you do shoot.

This is the 1st year EVER that I did will not kill an elk,deer,pig or even a bear with my bow.I am very upset every time I think about it. BUT the wife keeps pionting out. If I would have not let them cut out the cancer in my leg bone I may not have gotten to hunt next year.

Glade to see there was some kills on our team. Good job guys.

I am allready planing on many hunting trips next year to kill extra to make up for how poor I did this year.

I just spent 3 days bird/rabbit hunting. That was the 1st time I blocked more than I walked. {man blocking sucks} We did real well killed lot birds/rabbits.

Charles Bradford
Don't worry about it man, you did what you had to do. Nothing wrong with that. I'm glad that you're ok and that you had the chance to get out and hunt the birds and rabbits.
Congrats.
Old 01-02-2007, 02:20 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: psebwhntr16

Ok I have issues, but what the hell kind of pose is this? Are you getting ready to give the deer a kiss?

Nice deer!!

Old 01-02-2007, 03:29 PM

Elk buddy......It's far more important to take care of yourself. Which it sounds like you did. We're just glad to have you on the team and get to know yaa little bit.
Old 01-02-2007, 03:30 PM

ORIGINAL: danscott

What did I miss?
Old 01-02-2007, 08:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Germ
Ok I have issues, but what the hell kind of pose is this? Are you getting ready to give the deer a kiss?

Nice deer!!

Its common courtesy Germ. Just notice my left hand slowly slipping down the deer's mid section. Your more of a spooner, but I prefer fondeling. [:-]
Old 01-03-2007, 06:07 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

ORIGINAL: danscott

What did I miss?
Go to page 31 of this thread. Guess he didn't like my childish comment.

Quick Reply: 8- Team "Big Buck Assassins" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.