Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread >

36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread

Old 11-14-2006, 03:37 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread

Hey guys i used the boone and crockett website scoring thing and it added up 110. Does that sound right. He ended up weighing 190#.
Old 11-14-2006, 03:43 PM
Fork Horn

hey Rob which url do you have to put in the insert link thing.
Old 11-14-2006, 03:53 PM
Fork Horn

here we go

Old 11-14-2006, 04:15 PM
Boone & Crockett

Great job Brent, great job indeed. Congratulations again. That's an excellent buck.
Old 11-14-2006, 04:32 PM
Boone & Crockett

110'' is what I gussed, Nice Job again !!!
Old 11-14-2006, 05:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

Germ...good luck with that all. even if i dont make it i thank you for the offer..mighty generous offer...we will see what happens and play it by ear....not a far drive but still require a few days of time to travel and hunt..which is the iffy part on my end. i honestly dont know how other college kids find time to sit around and play video games or watch tv etc etc...the only "leuisure" i have is this site..and though it seems im here for hours its usually only 5 mins here and there all day..and tv AS im falling asleep. sure i got hunting time...but thats hard to come by..i just dont know how everyone else makes it and here i am struggling at times to keep my head above the water...but then again those will most likely be the kids i wont see graduation day......they wonder why i wont go party and drink or hang out or anything...ya college is supposed to be fun...but theres alot of kids that take it to the limit..i have fun...got friends....got girlfriends...ive drank a few beers....but i dont know..i see things diffrently. i want to get out of here and geta JOB. maybe im wrapped TOO tight...but i love my life and love where its heading...thats all that matters.....

brent and DM....congrats guys!! got us into 3rd place i do believe!! both awesome bucks!! i guessed both pretty much right on! i figured they would add about 240 the total..and that they did! awesome job...congrats.....always gotta watch out for the quiet ones!! exspecially in a contest like this..shows you guys were out hunting! lol

whose next???? were not far out of first!! we need what..a 40incher to get us there!!

errr i hate sitting on the sidelines..and feel like im a let down....my buck would went 80-100 easy..we WOULD be well in the lead[:@] errrrrr

ok back to the project......every time i finish the minor details i find MORE to do......i could been done a long time ago but keep adding minor details..figured it cant hurt my grade..and should surely help. im tired too..ill be in bed early...got all day tomarrow to do the paper..get all the rest out of the way tonight..paper tomarrow and im good....definently put in some SERIOUS work and effort into this.....
Old 11-14-2006, 05:54 PM
Boone & Crockett

mauser I understand, I paid for my college 100% I had 0 free time. I always wondered how those other guys drank and did all the fun stuff.

I went to 0 party's in college, if you can find the time let me know!!
Old 11-14-2006, 07:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

lol...good to see atleast someone else was in my boat before...im sure i'll never find the time...i rather spend mine 25 foot high in an ole mighty oak tree or waste deep in water teaming with trout with a flyrod in my hand! cant wait to get my loan bill when im done!...i wouldnt HAVE to work if i didnt love to hunt and fish and go home on weekends instead of staying here bored or wasted..but i love to hunt and fish...coming with that is gas money and supply money...i made enough money this summer and had enough saved to get by both semesters this year...but i figured i rather buy my bow and work throught the year...kinda not planning on working next semester. depends on how Xmas break goes..gunna try to work 2 jobs and get some cash in the bank quick..we will see...man id hate to be some of the guys you KNOW wont graduate...if mommy and daddy aint footin the bill they will have a niccccce loan payment to pay with a dead end jobs wages!

man all this school work is wearrrrring my out! lol. also worked up an appatite and went to dinner. almost 100% done with the little details..found ONE last thing i gotta make changes to...then on to the paper! then ill be done! and pretty much DONE with the semester till finals week...no more big worries atleast..i hate being stressed..people say im too young to know what stress is..i say HA! to that....

Old 11-14-2006, 07:29 PM
Boone & Crockett

m06, you'll have the rest of your life to party and hunt, keep that good head on your shoulders and keep focus on the big picture. I respect that.

Actually, I've been reading up and Team 17 has 2 bucks on the ground that are not in the score card yet. I'm betting a good 225 inches of antler yet to be entered. They'll be well into 700"s of antler so we need two good bucks to keep up. Team 12 is currently in the lead on the score sheet but won't be unless they tag out on two good bucks too. That's were it's stacked right now, it's not over by any means and Team XX still has a shot as well and several others are keeping quiet and still in the running. Even a sleeper team could tag out and climb quickly.

SO, we need some more bone on the ground, m06...you can still get lucky, MM, MIL, KY, ext1....let's shoot straight.
Old 11-14-2006, 08:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

wow rob..i just looked at both bucks..definently going to put them way high!!

it aint over...lots of guys still hunting....lots of bucks being taken lately.

got all the details of the project done...all thats left if my paper..dont have class till 5 tomarrow so im gunna get a good nights sleep and wake up around 9 or 10 and get busy..actually have a major piece of it written...just needs typed and put into the paper..and all my sources are bookmarked...ill be alright...if i was worried about it i would be doing it now..i just know i have time and much rather relax for a bit and get a good nights sleep...if i read or write more about LOGGING tonight i might crack....

on a good note...someone has the same class today and told me she told them shes going to grade according to the projects turn in..the average of some of the better ones will be an A and will be what she bases her grading on and compares the rest too...i definently tried to make it clear that i spent alot of time in the field and alot of time writting all the details etc..should pay off..

Quick Reply: 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.