Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 10- Team "10 POINT" Offical Thread >

10- Team "10 POINT" Offical Thread

2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

10- Team "10 POINT" Offical Thread

Old 08-21-2006, 08:23 AM
Typical Buck

Default 10- Team "10 POINT" Offical Thread

Hey guys!!

My name is Dave and I am from NE Wisconsin. This will be my first year in the contest. Our season starts Sept. 16th. I hope everyone on the team gets to check in soon. It will be nice chating with you guys. Rob has asked that there be a list in the first post.

Team 10 point is all checked in. Bassermanis the Capt.

Capt. Basserman WI
JeramyK PA

jmbuckhunterMO
life_is_short_hunt_hard OH
Campo NY
Copper31WI
A.D.D. BOYOH
jwh86 PA
hoosier_hunter9 IN
Paddles...PA
Old 08-21-2006, 11:48 AM

Default RE: 10- Team Official Thread

Hey team.

My name isMike and I'm from Ohio. This is also my first year in the contest. The opener for us is Sept. 30.
Old 08-21-2006, 04:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hello team I am John from St. Louis Co., Missouri. My season starts Sept 15 and I will be out there after work. This is my first year in the contest also. I hunt in MO as well as IL. Hope we all kill monsters, good luck to all of you. Have you been seeing any good ones?
Old 08-21-2006, 04:15 PM
Typical Buck

hey Mike and JMbuck. I have seen a few nice ones but nothing to write home about. I have 4 different properties and have not scouted all of them as much as I would have liked. Some real nice bucks from last year made it through I just haven't seen them this summer yet.
Old 08-21-2006, 06:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Is there anybody on our team that has done this before. I know you haven't Mike and Dave. I guess one of the first things we need to do is pick a name for our team. Any suggestions?

I like the areas we have covered Ohio, Wisconsin, Kansas(I presume),Indiana( I presume), and I hunt in MO & IL. All good deer country. Here is my best. Hope I can find one like that again.

Old 08-21-2006, 07:04 PM
Typical Buck

We got some real good areas covered on our team. I just hope everyone checks in. That is a real nice buck. How about another one this year. Your right we do need a name and a captain. I have no idea off hand but I will work on some.
Old 08-21-2006, 09:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hi guys

My name is Jeramy and I'm from PA. This is my 3rd season in the contest though I have to admit that I have not harvested a buck the past 2 seasons. Seems like everytime I saw a buck in the woods he wasn't legal. I did take a nice doe each of the past 2 years and I'm proud of that. While I love big racks like everyone else I'm honestly just happy to be out in the woods hunting. Season starts here at the end of September and it seems like time is going so slow.

Old 08-21-2006, 09:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sure hope we get a few more bodies to check in. Maybe they got caught off guard, as this wasn't supposed to happen until Sept. 1. If not there will be plenty of alternates I guess. Have to work on a name.
Old 08-21-2006, 09:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome Jeramy, I feel good things for you this year. At leastI am hopping for them.
Old 08-22-2006, 06:43 AM
Typical Buck

Hey Jeramy. We have alot of good areas covered in the group so it might be a good year for team 10. Any idea's for a name?

Quick Reply: 10- Team "10 POINT" Offical Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.