Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread >

12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Old 09-13-2006, 07:52 PM

Default RE: 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

q2----> PM Sent to ya
Old 09-13-2006, 08:22 PM
Fork Horn

Holliday it's not to late I'm even going to give Rob/Pa one since he will feel left out when we win this thing. My partner gets grumpy when he loses lol.I will have exact prices including shipping on FRIDAY so try to all check in. I will also put my address in the postfor all of you. Q2
Old 09-13-2006, 08:29 PM
Typical Buck

I CANT WAIT TO SEE HOW THESE SHIRTS ARE GOING TO LOOK. I BET AMAZING. HAS ANY OTHER TEAM CAME UP WITH THIS IDEA OF MAKING SHIRTS OR SOMETHING LIKE IT?? ALSO ARE WE PUTTING STUFF ON THE LONG SLEAVE SHIRT SLEEVESOR HAVE WE DECIDED? IT DOESN'T MATTER JUST WONDERING.. YOU GUYS ARE REALLY GREAT FOR DOING ALL THIS. I MEAN EVERYONE WHEN I SAY THIS. THIS WHOLETEAM IS THRIVING COMPARED TO OTHERS OTHER TEAMS. AND IKNOW WILL CONTINUE TO THRIVE ALL THE WAY TILL THE END WHEN WE BECOME THE WINNERS.ANYWAYS I GOTS TO GO. AGAIN THANKS TO EVERYONE. THIS TEAM WOULDNT BE WHAT IS WITH OUT ALL OF YOU.
JEFF S.
Old 09-13-2006, 08:45 PM
Fork Horn

Duck I'm almost positive a team from last year did this but I dont recall the name.I thought it was a cool idea, and your right, every team member on Mega Bucks are just that, team members. I'm glad to be a part of itand hope I can add some inches to the final score here in Pa.Everyone sounds excited and I'm sure will remain that way.Q2

I only need orr2003
Woodline Bucks
and Bwhunter501 to pm sizes and then everyone is done.
Old 09-13-2006, 09:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

Now thats the spirit and your right , each and everyone of us is a vital part of this team.
No matter what the outcome will be we will always be known as team MEGA BUCKS.
Just remember we are doing this to have fun and share each others hunting photos and stories.
What ever buck you get , ether an 8 , 10 or a 12 pointer it will be a torphy for us all.
Old 09-13-2006, 10:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey team mates
Sorry about the little pep talk , I gotta little carried away.
It looks a little LAME after I read it but anyway I forgot to show yasome of my shooting practice I did last Monday in my backyard.
This is my grouping at 30 yards.

Old 09-14-2006, 06:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice shootig RD. I've been struggling a little lately with my form/anchor but I think I'm getting it ironed out.
Old 09-14-2006, 06:50 AM
Typical Buck

Hey guys, sounds like this t-shirt deal is well on its way. I have been shooting every night now, and can't wait! 2 more weeks and we can start filling tags around here. I have the first full week of November off to concentrate on the rut. Last night I was out scouting and found 2 very nice bucks. They were back to the same pattern as last year, and were in the wide open. I was too far away to get any good pictures, but I didn't want to spook them either. Good luck everyone, and good shooting.
Old 09-14-2006, 07:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice group RD. I have a good feeling about this team. The shirts will be cool. I hope they have 3xL. Come on Sept,30 be safe !!!!!

Hatchet Jack
Old 09-14-2006, 08:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

I can't post the picture.[:@]It says the file is to large, I bezz a puter dummmmmy!!! sORRY

Hatchet Jack

Quick Reply: 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.