Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 16- Team "Under Dogs" Official Thread >

16- Team "Under Dogs" Official Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

16- Team "Under Dogs" Official Thread

Old 09-12-2006, 09:40 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: 16- Team Official Thread

I'm having a terrible time trying to place our team logo as an avatar. Will somebody smarter than me (that would be pretty much anyone) please lend a helping hand.

Old 09-13-2006, 04:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

I had a heck of a time getting fsh's avatar to work. I think I finally took it into paint and saved it as a .gif file. Ryans design should upload pretty easy for you. That's why I was using it in the beginning.
Old 09-13-2006, 07:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

Guys don't forget to go onto the favorite logo thread and vote for us Team 16. We may not be quite as fancy as some but ours was created by a team member (fsh and brother) while most of the others were created for them by Ryan.

Also ours has Heart and meaning as we remember Gregs father!
Old 09-13-2006, 04:31 PM

Hi guys, sorry I havn't checked in for awhile. Our season opened on 9/2, and I have been busy with work as well as chasing the wapiti around. My friend Matt arrowed a nice 5x5 bull on friday 9/8. I will be leaving for elk camp in the sentinal mountains 9/15-9/21 to hopefully get my elk and deer on the ground.

Greg, sorry to hear about your father. The dedication of the season is a great idea guys.

Nice work on the logo to all involved. It is the first time I have seen it. How do I get it on my screen?

Canuk, great deer man!!! It is nice to have an early lead.

In response to the fixed-vs-mechanical: I shoot fixed (wasp boss bullets)

Good luck to all, I will check back in a week.

Hyde
Old 09-13-2006, 08:56 PM

Thanks Hyde-
Guys, I got off to s decent start this evening.I have only hunted this property 3 times now and only scouted it twice. I watched several does sat'day, and again tonight, in another area,I watched a parade, so I felt comfortable that a little population control was in order and I cancelled ones ticket ! I just had to break in my new Tribute!!! I am heading to my club friday, and I have 2 areas already in place with lots of buck sign, so I hope I can add to Canuck's early contribution--Greg--good luck to everyone, and all that aren't in season yet--just hang in there!
Old 09-14-2006, 06:10 AM
Giant Nontypical

Good Job Manu..Meat in the freezer. We still are playing the waiting game Sept 30th our season comes in. Which is actually a week earlier than past years. sigh
Old 09-14-2006, 07:34 PM

its sept 30th in about 16 days i have the stands hung just need to finish sighting in my bow and im ready i think im sticking to the muzzy 4 blades again this year oh yah if any of you fellas wanna hunt highland or adams county give me a shout
Old 09-15-2006, 01:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys,

Just wanted to check in and let you all know i haven't vanished. Been busy working and what not. I've got everything all ready just waiting for the season to begin (Sept 30th). I am really pumped to get out since we have the early lead and I've been seeing alot of good sign in my favorite areas...but for now the 3d shoots are gunna have to do [:@]
Old 09-16-2006, 12:30 AM
Typical Buck

Looks like we have a really active team going here. I guess fsh is currently in Newfoundland on his moose/caribou hunt and it will be exciting to hear his tales. And I think HYDE is now on his elk trip for a week or so and I believe antler eater is chasing elk as well. Makes me envious.

The only other seasons I have seen posted are for buckhuntinkg on Sept 16 (let us know how that goes!) and jerry606/Pa Trophy Man, but not until Sept 30. How about everyone else - when do you get to start?
Old 09-18-2006, 05:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

I hunt Ohio and PA both come in the same weekend Sept 30th.

Quick Reply: 16- Team "Under Dogs" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.