Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 16- Team "Under Dogs" Official Thread >

16- Team "Under Dogs" Official Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

16- Team "Under Dogs" Official Thread

Old 09-01-2006, 10:14 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: 16- Team Official Thread

GR8 and fsh, very cool pictures!

No venison on the table from this morning's hunt. Way too many eyes and I was too fidgety. Got busted twice when groups of 8+ were surrounding me. There were 2 or 3 nice bucks in the mix. Finally a solitary little spiker came up to me, I said, Boo!", and then came home.
Old 09-01-2006, 12:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

Fsh, I dunno why but I couldn't get your avatar to work. maybe due to the size I don't have any photo type software on this puter (at work) Maybe this one was already resized properly?? Since he is the avatar guy!

I like both avatars and probably am more partial to yours..but I needed to put something up to represent!

Old 09-01-2006, 05:00 PM
Typical Buck

- It's becoming a tradition when I have my bowhunting partners down at the farm to open up the hunting season with a dove hunt on opening day, Sept 1. Ernesto dumped a ton of rain, high winds, but three of us all got our limitstoday , made for an adventure to remember... I've got some fall fields begging for rain, and we got it.
- GR8, try this picture. In the meantime, my twin bro is taking another crack at your original avatar.
- Canuck, I presume these are muleys? Keep us posted and good luck
-fsh

Old 09-02-2006, 04:50 AM
Typical Buck

Just a reminderto you all...

RULE NUMBER 7 STATES>>>>

You must have a pictured posted on the contest page within the Official Score Card thread to enter a deer. The bow must be in the picture and the entire deer must be in the picture, no skull pictures, no rack pictures...the buck, the bow, and yourself must be in the picture.....call me skeptical. This rule will be enforced this year, no exceptions with no apologies.

-----------------------------
And a link on how to score your buck:
http://www.luckybuck.org/index8824.html

-fsh

Old 09-02-2006, 05:44 AM

dang this team is really active well went dove hunting and goose hunting yesterday no geese but limited on doves has every one checked in for our team yet
Old 09-02-2006, 08:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

Yes, all have checked in we are ready!!
Old 09-02-2006, 11:03 AM

I alson went dove hunting yesterday. Two of us killed 10 a piece not a limit but had a great time, im going again today. Just passing some time waitin for Oct 1.
Old 09-02-2006, 02:08 PM
Typical Buck

Second morning of season pretty much a repeat of the first. Lots of deer, got busted again - tough hunting from the ground. Came close to being in range of a group of 3 bucks, all 4x4 or bigger, but they forgot to take the right trail.

fsh, these are virtually all whitetails. I saw only one mule deer doe this morning.

You guys are awesome with your dove hunting. I couldn't hit a barn with a shotgun even if I was inside it.
Old 09-03-2006, 03:36 AM
Typical Buck

Just a couple of photos from past bow adventures... any of you have any pics/stories to share? -fsh

I rattled/grunted in this October 10-ptr, andarrowed him when he wasjust4 yds from my tree stand...

This 8-ptr came into my doe decoy the day before our gun season started (in Nov)- 17 yd shot -he was my entry for the 2004 HNI contest:
Old 09-03-2006, 06:20 AM

i hunt mostly does for a farmer havnt seen many mature bucks just 2 last year didnt get a shot off tho seen lots of small bucks

Quick Reply: 16- Team "Under Dogs" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.