Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 19-Team "Stax of Rax" Official Thread >

19-Team "Stax of Rax" Official Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

19-Team "Stax of Rax" Official Thread

Old 08-24-2006, 08:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Team 19 check in thread

Frmcntry, I don't know what he would score but to add one like that to our total this year would be sweet. Go shish ka bob one for us !
Old 08-24-2006, 08:22 PM

I'm fine with that name. I guess we can get a vote going but not everyone stops by as much as some of us. (I'm a college kid with a flexible schedule so I got lots of time to waste on here.)

To edit the title just click the Edit button on your original post and you can change the name of the thread then.

As far a logos Ryanaller is making some sweet looking avatars for people on the boards. Once we get the name settled we can contact him to get us a nice looking logo.
Old 08-24-2006, 08:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've seen some of his and they look great. Keep in touch!
Old 08-25-2006, 12:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

Good name. I'll second it. Or third, or whatever! lol.[8D]
Old 08-25-2006, 06:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

OK that makes 3, how about the rest of you?

P.S. You're getting in a little late there!
Old 08-25-2006, 06:15 AM

I guess I need to go read the official rules for the contest. I am signed up for several different contest on different forums. Some give points for does. I guess this one doesn't. As far as post count, Ive been a member of these forums for a long time. I just dont post very often due to time contstraints. I guess I am what you would consider a lurker. I just read what eveyone else post and love to see pics from game cams and pics of game that others have taken.
Farmcntry, what part of NC are you from? I live in Gaffney SC. Its right on the NC border next to Shelby. I live about 45 min. away from Charlotte.
Anyway, any name you guys come up with will be fine with me. Looking forward to a good season and some good fun. Good luck Team 19!
Old 08-25-2006, 06:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good to hear from you , acouple more and Stax of Rax it will be!Backstrap just let us know you're around once in a while, don't be shy!
Old 08-25-2006, 11:25 AM

i'llput in my vote for the stax of rax
Old 08-25-2006, 12:05 PM
Typical Buck

So gentlemen, is the name going to be stax of rax? That has absolutely nothing to do with you guys but whatever. Anyway, you need to make up your minds because Team 36 is working on an acceptance speech and we’re thinking we may be using you guys in our folly segment. All for now thanks for your cooperation.
Old 08-25-2006, 12:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have a feeling you guys will be the bridesmaids this year,rememder Ido know the Duke, He'll tank again. We have way bigger deer over here anyway!

Quick Reply: 19-Team "Stax of Rax" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.