Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 24- Team Hardwood Hunters Official Thread >

24- Team Hardwood Hunters Official Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

24- Team Hardwood Hunters Official Thread

Old 08-28-2006, 09:16 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: 24- Team Hardwood Hunters Official Thread

ORIGINAL: HAZCON7

Hey, if my teammate says 600 is greater than 750 then 600 is greater than 750 dangit!!!!
Hey it is a good thing Atlas is not on your team, you would be getting a lecture on Math,LOL
Old 08-29-2006, 04:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Team 24 check in thread

lol i htought that didnt sound right, i saw that somewhere on here i think it was supposed to be 3 150's you guys will forgive me
Old 08-29-2006, 07:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

our thread isnt getting much activity, but i guess thats because we are getting ready for season
Old 08-30-2006, 03:55 PM
Typical Buck

ok men. i need some help. i need to go from a whisker biscut and a cheap sight to a good drop away and a good sight. i will be changing bows very soon so i want to get everything preparded for it. i'm thinking a qad rest and a extreme rt900 sight, what do yall think. other news i picked up 140acres of pines to hunt, it over looks a river and the other side of it there is a farm which has corn feilds and soy beans planted so that sould help us all out.
let me know on the sight and stuff and i will get some pictures posted when i get some
Old 08-30-2006, 04:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am a whisker biscuit fan personally but I wish you the best of luck with your drop away.

The new pine property sounds awesome!
Old 08-30-2006, 07:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

alright, I am also a WB fan, im still shooting one.Also a NAP 360 is a good choice but not a drop away.If I had to choose a drop away it would be the quad ultra rest.As far as the sight goes, look at HHA, Taxonics,and Spot Hogg, those are my favs altho im shooting a tru glo brite site and its the brightest ive seen.
Old 08-31-2006, 07:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

our thread isnt getting much activity, but i guess thats because we are getting ready for season
You nailed it buddy... For some mysterious reason, my time on here slows waaaaay down as October approaches!
Old 08-31-2006, 07:44 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Greg / MO

You nailed it buddy... For some mysterious reason, my time on here slows waaaaay down as October approaches!
You saps are behind....I've been ready for the season...
Old 08-31-2006, 08:21 PM
Fork Horn

Went out tonight to my honey hole to see what was out tonight before the rain, and I saw a nice 5x5 probably about 145. He was with a 4x4 that was about 130. I would be happy to arrow either of these bucks. I'm frothing at the mouth for the season to start.
Old 09-02-2006, 08:19 AM
Typical Buck

hey guys, just went and had a good look over the pine land, not much sign as yet, there is about 5 acres of soy bean on one side and and5 acres of corn on the other. The pines are about 15 years on so they are rather thick, i only have1 place to put a feild in and that is between to powerline crossing's, if i need one at all. throm the top of the hill you can see the soy bean feild. if you guys want i will give the gps coridnates and you have a look and see what you all think. and let me know. any of you know about the stoeger m2000, i need a new duck gun, my other true love

Quick Reply: 24- Team Hardwood Hunters Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.