Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

31-Team Drop Tine Bombers

Old 08-25-2006, 11:17 AM

Default RE: Team 31 check in thread-

ORIGINAL: Mike Hill

Just checking back and get us back on page one.
Trembow what part of Mass are you from and where do you hunt. I'm from S.E Mass 20 miles south of Boston. We have pretty good deer hunting (numbers) here belive it or not,
Hey Mike,
I live in Dighton, prolly another 30 miles south of you! If you're anywhere near Duxbury, did you know you have Moose in that neighborhood too?

How's this for a name: Team Steaming Gutpile ! No?

This site is sooo f'd up lately...
Old 08-25-2006, 12:36 PM

Heres that Big buck that me and my buddy are after.

Old 08-25-2006, 04:37 PM

hay dwd2001I'm just up the road from you in Edmond,Okla. A team hunt sounds good we'll have to work on that,,my only problem is I only have a small plot of land to hunt right now 160 acers , I lost a 320 acer spot in nw okla hadour lease bought out,,working on a place around cresent, OK. but it may be next year before I'll get to hunt it. BUT I'm always looking for new places,,and any team name you guy's pick will be ok with me
Old 08-25-2006, 06:58 PM

ORIGINAL: OkieArcher
,and any team name you guy's pick will be ok with me
Let's see... that plus my vote is TWO VOTES FOR TEAM "STEAMING GUTPILES"

Woohoo!
Old 08-27-2006, 07:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Team Steam, or Team Steamin' has a nice ring to it. But I guess it doesn't explain what the steam represents.

Team Steaming Gutpiles is fine with me, but we'd have to get the gut'sout mighty quick down here to see any steam before December .

Old 08-27-2006, 09:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Trembow thats right down the road! Mabey we to can plan a team hunt I have been hunting around the Bridgewaters, Easton and Mansfield and have been haveing pretty good luck the past couple of years. Any name is fine with me.
Old 08-28-2006, 09:23 AM

ORIGINAL: Mike Hill

Trembow thats right down the road! Mabey we to can plan a team hunt I have been hunting around the Bridgewaters, Easton and Mansfield and have been haveing pretty good luck the past couple of years. Any name is fine with me.
Really?!! That would be cool! We could even maybe do a swap hunt sorta thing? Maybe a Friday/Saturday at "your" place and a Friday/Saturday at "mine" or something like that!

I'm planning a week off for hunting towards the middle or end of November, but a few Fridays off as well, weather and moon depending.

Old 08-28-2006, 10:15 AM

Ive been trying to come up with a few more names but all i could think of was team MAX RAX. I also like steamin gutpiles.
Old 08-29-2006, 09:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Team MAX RAX works for me too.
Old 08-29-2006, 10:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

I like any name! don't matter

Trembow
Let me know I'm off work from the Sunday before bow season until 2nd week in Dec. I think I have 3 or 4 days inbetween that I have to work but I'm working on getting them off two. I will be in Maine during the week overlap of Oct. and Nov. and Ct. the week before Thanksgiving and maby a couple days the next week. But other then that I'm a go. I usually bow hunt alone and have a couple good spots. So let me know. As soon as this rain stops I'm going to start putting up some stands.

Quick Reply: 31-Team Drop Tine Bombers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.