Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2005 Gun Deer Contest
 Official Team #6 Thread!!!!!!! >

Official Team #6 Thread!!!!!!!

Community

Official Team #6 Thread!!!!!!!

Old 09-15-2005, 05:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team #6 Thread!!!!!!!

ORIGINAL: veener88

Man you guys have a long gun season. We only have 7 days. The Friday-Sunday before thanks giving and Thursday-Sunday after Thanksgiving. I do have off all those days from work.
Yeah overall ..compared to every other Provinces and States our Season is very long..If taken advantage of..One could hunt up to 5 months...
Trust me.. By Christmas, I'm glad the season is over...

Old 09-15-2005, 08:36 PM

sup fellas sorry im late havnt been to the page in 2 days. 26 years old been hunting for 20years. Will be hunting most all southeast and south texas. My main lease is in Colmesniel Texas. We have a fewnice size deer walking around, we have seen 2 12s already in velvet and some 8-10 pretty much everywhere. We are allowed 2-2 here so hopefully i can get something to help the them. Our season last November 5th-December 4th. Good luck to you all and lets get some deer.
Old 09-17-2005, 06:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Geez Guys..........Our Teams at the bottem already.....
Lets keep at the top..Where we belong...
The Topis where I expect to see No.6 when I get back at the end of the month...
Good Luck.
Old 09-17-2005, 06:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

sounds like a plan jeff!!!
Old 09-17-2005, 07:36 PM

Starting on Oct 15th I will start getting some numbers on the board. I can not wait to start getting those ducks.
Old 09-19-2005, 01:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

yeah i'm not going gun hunting until mid november... right before the rut!!! my goodness i can't wait. i'm gonna try just watching the first day and afternoon with scent out and then the next day if we don't get anything i'm gonna try to rattle them in. does this sound like a good idea???
Old 09-21-2005, 10:29 AM

hey guys were still missing a few guys that havnt check in mike hill, t-bird moose75 ill try to pm them!!! mybe we should start thinking of a name any ideas
Old 09-21-2005, 03:24 PM
Fork Horn

Hey gang --- I'm Tracy from Mississippi, 34, been huntin' for better than 25 years and have a few wall-hangers at the house ... lol ... Our bow season opens Oct. 1 and runs through Nov. 18 --- rifle season opens Nov. 19 and basically goes through mid-January, then we've got another 2 weeks of primitive weapon (smoke pole and bow). Good luck to everyone ....

T

Old 09-21-2005, 05:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry I,m late guys I have been so busy with the bow hunting posts I haven't been in here in a long time. Thanks for the PM or I would have missed out. First off I very glad to be here especially with another Mass hunter who knows the trials and tribulations of trying to hunt here. Yes that is my real name no relation to TV's Benny, Hank or Bobby. That said I'm 51 years old been hunting almost 40 years and still get as pumped up about it as I did as a kid maby even more. I will also be hunting in Me I just bought some land in Stow Me. so we will see how that works out. I also hunt CT. I have a state land permit and 2 tags for private land. I shot a buty there last year 28 in spread you can see it at newcarolina.com if ya want to I'm still waiting to get the mount back. Well I'v blabbed enough Good luck to all and now I will keep checking the posts Mike
Old 09-22-2005, 10:23 AM

glad to see you guys check in, i seen deer you guys posted on the site those are some bruts, mike what part of ma. do you hunt i hunt in westfield and southampton, mybe ill get pick for the qubbain hunt there still some big bucks in there. g/l guys were going to be champs this year

Quick Reply: Official Team #6 Thread!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.