HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2005 Gun Deer Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2005-gun-deer-contest-81/)
-   -   Official Team #6 Thread!!!!!!! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2005-gun-deer-contest/112765-official-team-6-thread.html)

callemin 09-14-2005 11:47 AM

Official Team #6 Thread!!!!!!!

Well Here is our team!:D

Team # 6
1. jamiebuck westfield ma.
2. Mike Hill --- Mass, Me, Ct
3. Bearklr - Pennsylvania and MD
4. veener88 IL
5. callemin NY ;)
6. SHoNUFF - Texas
7. T-bird---------Mississippi
8. Hunter'06FlKy- Florida and Kentucky
9. Jeff Ovington--British Columbia
10. Moose75--Al,NC,Fl

Just to start this off I am 39 years old andlive in Dutchess County NY.and have been hunting for 21 years. I always hunt in the Catskill mountains on the season opener. Been doing good there. I shoot 7 bucks in the past 8 years on opening day. Looking forward to hearing from every one!

Hunter06FlKy 09-14-2005 01:21 PM

RE: Official Team #6 Thread!!!!!!!

well i'm 16 and live in leesburg florida. this is my second season of serious gun hunting. but i've been deer "hunting" for quite a few more. i got my first buck last year and hope to get another this year. the only time i'll be gun hunting will be about a week before the rut kicks in in ky so hopefully i'll find a monster.

callemin 09-14-2005 05:35 PM

Hey team 6 members. If you read this check in so we know that everybody is notified the teams have been picked.

uncle matt 09-14-2005 08:41 PM

You guys got Neal on your team?!?!

Sorry guys, I hope your team has alot fun and everything with the contest, cause that's what it's for..........

veener88 09-15-2005 05:56 AM

ORIGINAL: uncle matt

You guys got Neal on your team?!?!

Sorry guys, I hope your team has alot fun and everything with the contest, cause that's what it's for..........

Yep I guess our team IL was just to good so they had to break us up.

O well at least we know we know we are going to kick team 7's butt. ;)

Now for the team. This is my first year hunting deer. I do it off my own property so that helps out a little with getting to know paths. I am still trying to work on getting tips and that so I have this down better.

bearklr 09-15-2005 06:37 AM

count me in. I've been hunting for about 15 years now and have been seeing some nice racks on our property this year. Hopefully I'll tag one to add to our team. Good luck to everyone.

callemin 09-15-2005 07:53 AM

Welcome Hunter06flky, veener88, bearklr, so far a mix on age. It is nice to have youth with all the ambition and older hunters thewith experience. Well I hope more check in soon. If not I will PM them to let them know.

jamiebuck 09-15-2005 09:55 AM

HELLO, guys, lets see iam 34, been hunting for about 14 years, i do alot of hunting on public land, my season starts nov. 28, hunting in ma. is kind of tuff ,you have to do your homwork, see alot of does just got to hold out for mr. buck, do alot of hunting by myself,sucks wiating for people to wakeup,,also in ma. its shotgun only;);)

Jeff Ovington 09-15-2005 04:47 PM

Hey .Whats up Team.??
I'm 34 years old..Hunted at least twenty something years...Like its been posted Its nice to have youth and combined with experience..
I am Glad to be a part of it....
Already participated in a couple of Sheep hunts this Summer and am leaving for a Ten day Moose hunt Sat....
Even though deer season has started, I don't hunt them till Oct 10 and continue till the season ends Dec 15...
Looking forward to everyones results this season ,
Good Luck All of You.
Wackem and Stackem

veener88 09-15-2005 05:13 PM

Man you guys have a long gun season. We only have 7 days. The Friday-Sunday before thanks giving and Thursday-Sunday after Thanksgiving. I do have off all those days from work.