Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2005 Gun Deer Contest
 Official Team #6 Thread!!!!!!! >

Official Team #6 Thread!!!!!!!

Community

Official Team #6 Thread!!!!!!!

Old 09-22-2005, 06:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team #6 Thread!!!!!!!

Hi Jammie
I hunt in zone 11 in the towns of Mansfield. Easton , Bridgewater, Brockton, Whitman and East Bridgewater. I own some land in Fla. Mass but there just don't seem to be very many deer there anymore they all packed their bags and came east. I am looking forward to bow season just over 3 weeks away.I hope you got to see my deer on newcarolina.com those are two of my best bucks. The other picture is of Sika deer I think we had 14 in the back of my old truck. Mike
Old 09-25-2005, 07:51 AM

Hey im here! sorry, I been filmin a show fur the past week in nc.we never got a buck kill[]but it was alot of fun.
Old 09-25-2005, 01:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey People....WELL i'M BaCK!!!!!!!!
Happy to see were at the top....GREAT JOB......
Got back early from that Moose Hunt.
Managed to "HARVEST"(it ain't no crop) but I'm not in any mood to argue what I actually think it should be called.."KILL"...(Oops)it slipped out.
Yeah my buddies and I picked up 2 nice bulls..One on Tues and the other Wed..So3 of us left the others (there are 7 of us at camp)behind,and got the meat into the Butcher (Wlliams Lk.)first thing Thurs morning..
I made my way back home Friday..Will drive back up to pick up the meat
on the Thanks Giving Weakend..Stay up there and hunt ,as well as ,feast on some Turkey.
Anyway..How the HECK are they going to determine any winner if ya can't download any pics?Thought I'd throw that out there...
Anyways, anyone thought any ideas for a name yet?
I thought of one..You guys can "Mull It Over" RED BANDIT COWBOYS
Good Luck GUYS

Old 09-25-2005, 05:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good Job Jeff congrats
Old 09-26-2005, 09:02 AM

mike, thats some nice deer you got there, i like mr wide rack
welcome moose,glad to see everyone is here ,now ,so you film hunts or is it just a hobby,
congrats jeff on the moose you and your buddies frezzers will be full of meat.

my season couldnt come fast enough, but i did do some good fishing yesterday to some how hold me over to season starts, went to cape on my buddies boat caught some 40in strippers some cod , tryed for some tuna but no dice.
Old 09-29-2005, 03:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks Jamie
You know how it is when you finnialy get somthing nice you want everyone to see it.. Going out to hang some stands tommorow been seeing plenty of deer in the area I just hope there still using the same areas when the season opens. They are still in buck groups but thats going to change soonI hope I can get out there before they break up and scatter. Funny how deer can disappear on ya just as the season opens. 18 days and counting. good luck Mike
Old 09-29-2005, 03:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

so does everyone have there trips planned and guns sighted in and such??? i have my trips pretty much planned but haven't gotten a chance to sight in my new 06 that i'll be using.
Old 10-01-2005, 05:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am just about all set 30-06 sighted in scoped shot gun sighted in Iron sight shot gun sighted in Black Dimond black powder sighted in and Firehawk black powder sighted in. I just have to sight in my 30-30.
Trips all planned 1. 30 Oct. going to Maine for 2 weekscome home make the wife happy for 3 Days then 2. Off to Ct. for a week then back to work for a week then 3. a week off to hunt here. then everyday after work and weekends (Fri+ Sat) hunt local. I am looking so forward to it. Its right around the connor now. And two weeks from Monday bow season. If I can have half the luck I had last year I'll be happy. Good Luck Mike
Old 10-06-2005, 09:20 PM

Well I got my tags today. So I have 2 tags and all 7 days off for the IL season so I hope I will be good to go.
Old 10-14-2005, 03:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well.. Just came on to wish everyone on our team good luck this weekend.
Nobody posted in a while which must mean everyones hunting.
GET SOME BIG ONE'S TEAM.

Quick Reply: Official Team #6 Thread!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.