2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

18 videos left

Old 03-28-2006, 06:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 18 videos left

BOW HNT - Check your inbox

Mike (BOW HNT) sent me a very special gift today as a thank you for the hunting video.
He sent 6 BEAUTIFUL limited edition Ducks Unlimited prints by Larry Anderson, signed and numbered.
I will surely treasure these!

Mike sent these not only on his behalf but as "a token of appreciation from me along with the rest of Team XX and all the other team members that participated in the contest."

Mike, you are top notch in my book!!! I hope I can shake your hand and tell you how much I appreciate this in person some day.
Old 03-28-2006, 09:36 PM
Typical Buck

Haz - I am glad you liked the prints. The video was incredible - everyone that has seen it here (friends and family) absolutely love it and all have commented how well it was put together!

It was my pleasure to give you the prints - and thank you again for all the hard work on the video!

Mike
Old 03-29-2006, 06:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default 0 videos left

In the immortal words of porky pig, That's All Folks! I've sent out 100 dvds and not 1 negative comment.
This was truely a labor of love - I can't wait to do it again!

Old 03-29-2006, 06:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Since I've received so many requests lately and since I've already made and shipped 100 dvds for free I figured I could accept a $10 donation from here out. I'd be more than happy to make and mail out more copies, just pm me your address.

Mine is:
Mike Koester
P.O.Box 184
Pesotum, IL 61863
Old 03-31-2006, 12:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

HAZCON----Thank you very much for the DVD

I was on the forums and heard the mailman deliver the mail,I jumped up and noticed a nice yellow envelope in the mail,first thing I thought was another billbut low and behold it was the movie.I hurried into the living room and watched it,AWESOME is all I can say.It was put together top notch and the music just seemed to fit the package---GREAT JOB
For going out of your way and sending a "CANADIAN" boy the DVD,paying for the shipping was something else,Haz,you are one great guy.
If there is anything,I mean ANYTHING you need just holler

Just wish I could have "delivered" for the mailmen
$10 bucks apiece----well worth the money----Come on everyone,order one today,you wont be dissapointed.
HAZCON----your the man
Old 04-08-2006, 08:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hazcon!

Thank's so much for the DVD,I thought it was awsome and will enjoy viewing it many time's over .I actually had it sitting on the counter for a week beforeI realized what it was .I then ran down stair's and watched it ,it was great. I'm sure everyone else who's had the chance to see it will appreciate it as much asI did .
It was an awsome piece of work and you deserve much praise for taking the time to put this great piece of worktogether for your bowhunting friend's . And might I add at your own expense .
Your a top notch guy .
Next season I really hope that you do this again ,and I'm sure everyone involved that has seen this DVD won't mind helping with the cost of this fine work. If I had only taken one of those little buck's that i had a chance to take ,I'd of had my ugly mug on there as well. Next season I'll be there for sure .
Thank's again Hazcon and congrat's on such a fine job , I and many other's appreciate your time and efforton putting this together for us .

nubo

Old 04-13-2006, 07:22 AM
Super Moderator

Awesome video. My wife watched it with me the day I received mine and she thought it was topnotch as did I. It is professionally put together IMO. Great jjob!!!!