Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow)
 Official Team Bag Em & Drag Em (29) Thread >

Official Team Bag Em & Drag Em (29) Thread

Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team Bag Em & Drag Em (29) Thread

Old 09-09-2005, 10:34 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Official Team (29) Thread

eightwgt, no need to be sorry, I like it both ways, Iam just gladyou all put the time into doing a logo,, hell I would still be trying to figure out open the program to do one,, where is the link so I can put it in my profile?
Old 09-09-2005, 02:17 PM

Hey guys! Good to be on your team. I just got back from a bear hunt in northern MN ([:@],that sums the hunt up) and as soon as I get gear cleaned and put away I will read the thread and write more later. I'm in extreme SE Minnesota, rolling, wooded hills and farm fields.

MNpurple
Old 09-09-2005, 03:40 PM

I know the area my folks alomost bought a resort there along the missipssippiearlier this year.But the state wanted the property next to the river and if they sold it with the rest of it.The price was way off.So they didnt buy it for that reason.Guess you didnt get your bear huh?Welcome to the team.I know you have some great looking bucks up there and will contribute well for us.Like I said if you have any questions please feel free to ask away.I wil answer them the best I can.
Old 09-09-2005, 04:32 PM

Ill - will you explain exactely how to get the logo in my signature please ??

Thanks man..
Old 09-09-2005, 07:28 PM

go to my profile it is at the top right of each page here in the forum.click it and scroll down to where it says signature and highlight this link and right click and click copy [imag]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/Bowhuntin/LOGO4.jpg[/imag]after you go to signature in your profile click in the box then right click and click paste then where it says [imag] at the start of it and [/img] at the end add a e to make it look like then scroll down and click apply then ok.Then you ill start seeing our logo in it.if you cant do it then you may be able to give someone your name and password and they can do it for you.Let me know if you get it or need some more help. I will be in and out tonight so it shouldnt take me long to reply.
Old 09-09-2005, 10:49 PM

test

Old 09-10-2005, 01:49 PM

hey guys, like the new logo....
got some new pics back from the trail camera yesterday got one of a great buck in velvet. i have no idea what he will score im not sure how to gauge but ill post a pic of him real soon.
Old 09-10-2005, 05:14 PM

Looking forward to seeing the pics.I just got in from some scouting.I know where I am placing 2 stands tomorrow afternoon.I found a spot in between 3 doe bedding area's today.There are major highways running in between them.Come the rut that will be the place to be.The end of Oct ond beginning of Nov will have a sot that will see more bucks then I will know what to do with.Will talk mpore later going out to shoot some arrows.
Old 09-10-2005, 05:53 PM
Fork Horn

Logo looks awesome,,, I just got back from the woods, and I saw nothing, sat out there all day, and nothing, Iam woundering if I might have spooked em,, I think I will give it rest for a week or so. So now I will start the arrow prep, New flights and knocks. sort out all the hunting gear and see what my girlfriend thinks I don't need, anyone else like me, you buy things even if you don't really need them? I think I need everything I buy, but the girlfriend doesn't think so..Well talk at you all later.
Old 09-10-2005, 06:40 PM

Just got in from shooting.Exploded a arrow and bent the tip of another.Both were carbon.I was shooting 55 yards and hitting kill zone so I backed up to 65 and shot low hit bottom of barn which is concrete and exploded the arrow.Out the head 3 inches into the arrrow.That is some speed and force at 65 yards.The other my friend brought over a cheap wall mart target deer and it has a plastic rod going up both legs.I had the arrow with half of 2 fletchings off because I am burrying my arrows into my practice block.(Time for a new one) shot low left with it at 45 yards and bent the tip of it.I am down to 1 arrow.So time to go and buy a new box of gold tips for this season.6 for practice and 6 for hunting.Needless to say I amkilling a deer that is within 55 yards.I dont plan on shooting at one at more then 45 unless I am in my stand at the edge of the field and it has no idea I am there.If it hears my bow and arrow it is too late.I am haing 2 stands tomorrow also.

Quick Reply: Official Team Bag Em & Drag Em (29) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.