Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team "Double X" (20)

Old 08-18-2005, 06:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 20 Thread

Shed....Shirts sound cool....thanks alot! My season in IL runs Oct 1- Jan 12......hope to be done before then LOL[8D]
Old 08-18-2005, 07:57 AM
Giant Nontypical

Rattlesnake - that's a pretty nice logo. I was screwing around with that Bunny thing in the Microsoft Paint. I have about a second grade education in computer graphics. It's cut, paste, and make little text boxes and that's the extent of my expertise.

Shed -just let me know about the shirts, drop your address and your cost and I can get the dough out to ya asap (before I forget). Any way we could do camo shirts?

By the way, I had a nightmare about pink rabbits last night, so I agree that the "fuzzy wuzzy bunnies" theme should be scrapped. It was like "night of thelepus" meets the Texas Chainsaw Massacre, but everything was pink - very scary.

I'll be A.W.O.L. over the weekend, so I won't be able to check in.The fiancee and I booked a weekend trip to NYC, and we'll be catching a broadway show. Any recommendations? I was leaning toward Tony & Tina's Wedding or Stomp, but nothing's finalized just yet. I'll also be doing the guided tour of Yankee Stadium, which should be cool. Also, any bar/nightclub recommendations would be appreciated.

August and September aremy last chances to hit up some college football daygames and get a little culture before deer season starts.
Old 08-18-2005, 08:16 AM
Fork Horn

Hello Shed33 and all of the Team 20 members.

Team 15 just stopping by to say Good Luck this season. Shed33 was on my team (#10) last year and I have to say you guys are in good hands with Shed33 as Captain.

Good luck to all of you and have a fun season.

-David Chesney
Old 08-18-2005, 09:47 AM
Typical Buck

Alright guys I need some assistance with Pic's - have tried to load 3 and they are all too big.
Mike
Old 08-18-2005, 10:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

Shirts sound great, can't let you take the whole hit, let me know what I owe for one.

I tried messing around with logos and I think a 3rd grader with dull crayons could do better.

Bow hnt, you can email me a pic and I'll put it up for you
Old 08-18-2005, 03:57 PM
Typical Buck

ry - I sent you an e-mail

Quick - not sure where to tell you - I lived in upstate NY when I was younger, but never made it to the City. Will talk to some from the office and see if they have any suggestions. If not have a great time.
Old 08-18-2005, 09:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Double X....names in bold still need to check in....

Member StateHunting Season

195BOW HNT Iowa
74 shed33IdahoAug. 30th -Dec. 23
168 BigDaddy12t MinnesotaSept. 17th - Jan. 1st
60 rybohunter PennsylvaniaOct.1st - Nov. 12th
Dec 26th - Jan 14th
255 Buttonbuckmaster Illinois Oct. 1 - Jan 12th
256 hoosierhunter43 Indiana Oct. 1st - Nov. 27th
Dec. 3 - Jan 1st
223 Quiksilver Pennsylvania

249huntIL104
165 bushmaster_5bko
145SumHunter

Ok guys, sounds good!!! Tshirts.. it is..

Camo it is..if everyone likes that...???

what color on the camo???????

Do you all like Rattlesnakes Logo, I do..let me know..this is a democracy run ship here put in your vote....

Everything is sounding great guys.. Hoosier very cool sounding hunting area!

I am glad to hear everyone is so pumped.. "the calm before the storm" I hope I start if off good in August for our team!

Quick get some culture for all of us... Lord knows this Idaho boy is lacking!

Hey how many deer tags do you guys all get??? 2 here...
Old 08-18-2005, 09:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

DAVE, HAPPY B-DAY early incase we dont see you this weekend it is your 30th..have a blast bud!
Old 08-18-2005, 09:40 PM
Fork Horn

I like rattlesnakes logo as well. As for the color on the shirts I don't know what will show up on the camo the best you may want to ask you friend what will show up well. It doesn't really matter to me what color it is. When you say tags are you including does and with any equipment. If thats the case then I get 9 tags. In indiana they used to sell liftime hunting licence and I purchased one for 855 but it covers all deer tags turkey tags bird hunting except federal migratory bird stamp and all small game as well. It was well worth the money because just deer tags are 24 per tag. I hunt everything so it made sence for me to buy it.

William
Old 08-18-2005, 09:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

William,

Yup I was meaning how many total deer tags.. we get 1 then have to buy our second at nonresident prices... it sucks.but I cant just hunt 1 deer all year so I buy the second..ours are either sex

I was thinking chartrues like on a fletching...a color that will stand out on the back of that shirt... were we put the map of the states and names..on the front i would like a big buck from the shoulder up.. sillouette with our logo below him TEAM XX ... I have a pretty cooldecal on my pickup I will shoot a photo of it..(the buck shoulder.. ) he would look good with XX below him in the back ground..My tshirt guy will have some good COLOR contrast ideas forsure...

Quick Reply: Official Team "Double X" (20)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.