Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team "Double X" (20)

Old 08-17-2005, 06:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Official Team 20 Thread

Troy,
I really like your ideas and the enthusiasm to make this thing fun. Last years contest was a blast, I think we are going to have a ton of fun on this team this year. My season is Oct 1 to nov 12, and dec 26 to jan 14.

Here is me in the yard yesterday.....come onOctober.

Old 08-17-2005, 06:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just brainstorming here....

How about T-shirts that have some type of XX and an arrowscreaming through the XX ....then on the back of the T- shirt ........... a USA map with each guys home state Highlighted and his HNImember name on that state...near the town or area he lives in...????? Help me out here... just brainstorming...

The cost will be nothing to you guys I have good friend in the t-shirt business that can do T-shirts for me for about 5-6 bucks a piece...
Old 08-17-2005, 06:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ryan,

I guess thats the ole football coach and teacher in me.. Thanks man ... and cool picture... dont take this wierd..but your a handsome fella....that there bowis gonna arrow a shooter this year!!!!

Guys I mean it when I SAY NOCOST on some of this little stuff, I really like doing things for others.... My wife will kick my butt if I go over board though..so dont expect too much!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! but itis no big deal, I am by no means weathly.. I teach school, but in the summers I run my own logging/property enhancement business..it gives me that little extra spending cash to have some fun with...

Yup I really want our team to have a season to remember after all Hunting isnt just about arrowing a critter... its about Making Memories, sharing, having fun and enjoying friends...
Old 08-17-2005, 06:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Double X....names in bold still need to check in....

Member StateHunting Season

195BOW HNT Iowa
74 shed33IdahoAug. 30th -Dec. 23
168 BigDaddy12t MinnesotaSept. 17th - Jan. 1st
145 SumHunter
60 rybohunter PennsylvaniaOct.1st - Nov. 12th
Dec 26th - Jan 14th
255 Buttonbuckmaster Illinois
256 hoosierhunter43 Indiana Oct. 1st - Nov. 27th
Dec. 3 - Jan 1st
223 Quiksilver Pennsylvania
249huntIL104
165 bushmaster_5bko
Old 08-17-2005, 07:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey Shed, everything sounds great to me. I'm glad someone was willing t take the deer by the horns.The shirts sound great! I am so pumped for this year. I am going out to check on my stands this weekend. I have 5 homemade ladder stands that I leave out all year. ( I hunt on 11 acres of very private land, other than the landowners, I am the only one allowed out there.) I am going to put out my new dog house blind soon too. I want the deer to get used to it.
Old 08-17-2005, 07:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Right on Darren, as with you and the other guys, everyone is getting revved up. Your area sounds very nice. I always like hunting areas that I dont have to worry about someone else walking right through and messing up my ambush...

Guys, let me know what you think about those T shirts..add in your imput... please 10 minds are much better than 1 .... I could have them for us by the end of Sept so we could wear them through out the season...
Old 08-17-2005, 09:32 PM
Fork Horn

Troy

The shirts sound awsome!!! I think it is great what you are doing for the team. I know that I do. I am not very creative when it comes to that kind of thing but I really like the idea of everyones state and location on the back. I will try to get a pick of me posted tomorrow. I would have had it up already but me or my wife temperaily lost the camara but found it today. I am so excited about this season. My hunting location is about 150 acres that I hunt and I have it pretty much to myself. The only other person is my best friend and he doesn't hunt very much (to much work), and the guy that owns all the property around it only takes mature bucks. He owns 1600 acres. I am so pumped that I am counting days maybe even hours. Sounds like we have a really good team and a good chance at winning this thing.

William
Old 08-18-2005, 12:45 AM
Typical Buck

OK Guys - I was pumped about last year - but even moreso this year and don't know if I will be able to wait!

Our season runs from Oct 1 - Dec 2 and Dec 19 - Jan 10

Shed - I love the thoughts! - shirts would be killer! and the rattle rack is awesom!

I have some unframed prints that I would throw in for some prize bait - they are very nice prints one is Mallards and one is Canadas (I have been heavily involved in DU) and definately if we win - everyone would get both!

Mike
Old 08-18-2005, 12:47 AM
Typical Buck

Hello Team XX,
I was reading your guy's thread and I have to tell ya that bunny is HILARIOUS! lmao I think some of your guys are right about carrying that name around for years to come. I pm'ed your captain shed33 with a logo I put together for ya'll and thought I could give you all a glimpse as well. Ya'll can do whatever ya want with it, makes no difference to me but thought I'd throw ya some "idears" haha

Old 08-18-2005, 01:37 AM
Typical Buck

Here is the most recent pic I could find - cannot find the camera to see if there is on on that. I am the one in the middle.

Quick Reply: Official Team "Double X" (20)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.