Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team 25 WIDE (25) Thread

Old 08-22-2005, 09:15 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Official Team 25 Thread

To get the signature, right click on the picture and copy the url address to your clipboard, the whole thing. Go into your profile and in the signature line type in and then apply it at the bottom. Once applied, hit ok and then when you post it should be there.

We have ten team members, have we all checked in??? Any questions on getting the signature let me know.

WVHunter, I will try and incorporate the big boy you sent me into the sig but everyone who has it will have to change it in their signature when and if it is approved by everyone. That is if I can get it to work, I want to get the banner wider if I can.
Old 08-23-2005, 07:42 AM
Typical Buck

Hey everyone, just checking in again. I saw a nice 130+ buck last night in my scouting session. I hope he sticks around for bow season. They should be taking out some crops in a couple of weeks, so things could start to change then. Good luck everyone. SWIowa Hunter is my bro-in-law, he has too much time on his hands.
Old 08-23-2005, 10:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

YES, everyone has checked in. Some of the guys on the team don't have alot of posts, so probably aren't on much....but everyone is checked in and looking forward to putting the WHOOPIN' on everyone else!

Hey uphunter....I nominate you as "backup captain" for our team. That way you can fill in if/when I am not around(if something is needed).

Speaking of which...I'll be out of town tomorrow and thurs, and totally unavailable... It's your big DEBUT...[8D]

Oh and if you can get that pic in the logo, great...if not no biggie. Looks awesome already!

Oh and Woodline...
SW Iowa Hunter is now officially an OUT-LAW, not an IN-LAW!Do not divulge any of your secrets to him...NO MATTER WHAT!

[8D]
Old 08-23-2005, 02:25 PM

OUT-LAW...LOL!!!!

I'm still here. Just trying to figure out this logo thing. As you can tell, I'm no computer wiz. When I right click on the picture and then go to my profile, it will not let me paste. Do I need to copy this to a clipboard? If so, how? Man I feel like a [&:]!!!
Old 08-23-2005, 04:14 PM
Typical Buck

You are right WV, he is an OUTLAW. I only tell him about the little bucks, and don't disclose any of our secrets. I hope everyone has great luck this year.
Old 08-23-2005, 09:03 PM
Fork Horn

Think I am going to leave the logo alone so I don't screw anything up. I got hit with some spyware and adware and just got it cleaned up so now things are working properly again. As far as 2nd in command, no problem, I can talk smack, I can make logos (can't remember how I did it though) and I can hunt!!!

As far as getting the logo. right click on the logo, go to properties and copy the url address. paste this in your signature line in betweeen and it should work. If you have problems let me know.
Old 08-23-2005, 11:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wv., while your gone for a couple days you may want to pick up some books on deer hunting for your team members. Things are going to be so choactic while your gone, by the time you get back and straighten most things out, hunting season we be over. I see confusion on your team already. If I can assist any of your teammates, I'd be glad to help in your absense.

Bobby <----------ELITE 8 STRIKE FORCE--------------<<<
Old 08-23-2005, 11:19 PM

ORIGINAL: huntinwv

OUT-LAW...LOL!!!!

I'm still here. Just trying to figure out this logo thing. As you can tell, I'm no computer wiz. When I right click on the picture and then go to my profile, it will not let me paste. Do I need to copy this to a clipboard? If so, how? Man I feel like a [&:]!!!
You have to press ctrl + v instead of Right clicking > Paste.
Old 08-24-2005, 06:41 AM

Lets see if it worked
Old 08-24-2005, 06:44 AM
Fork Horn

Bobby,
I am looking for any assitance I can get. I want to learn all I can about bagging a big one and heck, your never too young to learn something new!!!! Send some to my team mates too, I sure could use more reading material while I visit the outhouse. It is a good time to get the bad out and bring some good in I say!!!

Uphunter89,
I see you are from Dagget. I guess I should say howdy neighbor. I live in Quinnesec and hunt Dickinson County. Being in Menominee County you should have no problem seeing deer!!! Good luck to you!!! I should get some computer graphic advice from you sometime, it is probably that I have old programs and am not up on the new age products yet!!!

Quick Reply: Official Team 25 WIDE (25) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.