Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow)
 Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread >

Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread

2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread

Old 08-14-2005, 09:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread

hey everyone i was just checking in so it looks like our team is pretty good. hopefully everything will go well.
Old 08-14-2005, 02:58 PM

Default RE: Official Team 1 Thread

hey i hope we win this year it looks like we have a good team also i will be hunting in texas and have seen a couple of 8 and 10 pointers wile i have been out scouting!!!!
Old 08-14-2005, 04:36 PM

heres a list of the members of team 1:
nubo
ILL Buck
Hunter'06FlKy
justhuntitall
bawanajim
huntnaddict
bullshooter
deerslayer223
PAHUNTER21
lte_622

everyone be sure to sign in

Old 08-14-2005, 05:03 PM
Typical Buck

Hey guys dam glade to be on your team . Its going to be fun cant wait to meet you all.
Where you all from?Iam fromMercer county IL. hopefully I can stick a good one for us there is plenty of them . Iam kind of picky thoe .

Well I will check back in a little later .

[/align]
Old 08-14-2005, 05:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

well i'm from florida but i'll be doing my bowhunting in christian couty kentucky. i found a ton of sign of some big ones so hopefully we'll all have some luck.
Old 08-14-2005, 05:44 PM

justin we are glad you are picky b/c if were going to win the contest were going to need big ones
Old 08-14-2005, 05:58 PM

p.s. does anyone know of a team name and also does anyone know how to make a sig for our team b/c i couldnt make a good one for our team if my life depended on it
Old 08-14-2005, 07:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey deerslayer223 checking in here from western pa. Been seeing a few deer so things r looking good. I can make a team logo once we decide on a team name so everyone just let me know. Looks like we got a good team so this should be a good time.
Old 08-14-2005, 07:25 PM
Dominant Buck

Hey team just checking in. I'm glad to be a part of busting your chops. Hey Ite this contest is about shooting not just looking at those 8's and 10's. Just let Nubo take you under his wing. Just don't inhale too hard because I've heard he uses Oh My Estreal Gland every other day.

Good luck boys.
Old 08-14-2005, 08:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

Getting started already Eh Fieldmouse ? Glad to see you still got your great sense of humour ,we definately will be looking forward to reading your smack on our thread's ,we'll just do our talking with our bow's and great deer that we'll be posting from time to time .
HiGuy's look's like we got ourselve's a good selection of hunter's this season ,and I'm really looking forward to working with you guy's to hopefully arise to he top by the end of the season .
I'm 46 year's old and I reside in Ontario Canada ,so it look's like I'm the only one from this neck of the wood's ,but that's O.K. by me .I'm really looking forward to this season and comunicating with you's all in the upcoming season .I'll be hanging out here 2 or 3 time's a day ,so I won't be hard to find ,so feel free to drop me a line any time .
I've been given some new hunting ground's for this upcoming season and it look's real promising and the best thing is that it's only 5 minute's from home ,so I'll be spending some serious time in the wood's for our team this season .She all begin's here on Oct 1st ,the very first day that I'll return from the moose hunt ,so I'll be out there .I'm also pretty picky about the deer that I choose to take ,because I'll be wanting the best one for the team this season .I didn't fullfill my duties last season ,just bacause of being too picky although I did take 2 deer. Anyway's I welcome you's all and I look forward to sharing stories of our hunting progress as the season unravel's .
Good luck to all ,and let's get thing's started in the right direction by filling our tag's early .

I'll help out in any way so if you need for me to take ahold of the reign's and get thing's going ,just ask .Last season I was team Cpt for the Shaft's ,and I don't mind doing it for our team this season as well if you's would like ,but if anyone else would like to take the team Capt position,I'll be glad to just go along for the ride.anything I can do to help ,just ask.

Team name? : Whitetailmania
: Megabuck's
: Bow and Go
: Blade's n Buck's
:The merry men
:Eviscerator's

nubo

Quick Reply: Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.