Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow)
 Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread >

Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread

Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread

Old 08-15-2005, 06:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Official Team 1 Thread

O.K. Guy's these are some name suggestion's ,so let's get on with it and get one picked ,so as Deerslayer can make us a team logo.Now if you's have some other suggestion's just add them to the list ,but it would be nice to have a decission by Saturday.

1.Whitetailmania
2.Megabucks
3.Bow "n" Go
4.Blades"n" Buck's
5.The MerryMen
6.Broadheadmen
7.Autumn Ninja's

nubo
Old 08-15-2005, 07:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

Guys !

I have sent e-mail's to those who have yet to sign in to invite them to come to the forum and sign in for this season's contest and to join in on the fun with thier new teamamte's .I must say I am very excited about this season's hunting and new teammate's ,so let's all have some fun .
One of the thing's I learned from this past season was that lot's of guy's like to dish out a lot of smack talk to each other ,in some case's this can be fun ,but in other's some really don't like it ,so let's keep it to a minimum and be friendly about it .

Member's not signed in yet:

1.bawanajim
2.huntnaddict
3.bullshooter

nubo
Old 08-15-2005, 08:16 PM
Typical Buck

Well Iam 34 years old Heavy highway construction worker been doing it fo 11 years ,pays good and I get the winters off . I have 2 kids wife marriedfor 13 years( very understanding wife).ILive in farm country ILgrew up farm kid so I know all the farmers and have 2 uncles and2 brothers that still farm and between them I have alot of ground to hunt (Iam very verylucky).There are plenty of bucks but Itry notto shoot any buck under 140" you seen I said try.But I will shoot does if time is right .

I love to hunt like you all but I have no one animal I perfer chasing as you can tell by my name.

Nubo Ihave been up to your neck of the woods bear hunting in 93 when you still had a spring season. Killed my first bear 300 lbs it was a great hunt caught a big pike too 44" 20 lbs Zups was the name of the lodge.

Iwill too be gone I go elk hunting for 2 weeks in Co. I leave the 30th of this month Ive been elk and mule deer hunting out west for 11 years this year and I also hunt Iowa, MO &Arkansasfor everything from ducks to deer.
Next year Iam going north for A winter Bou hunt Thanks to your buddy TerryM they have a great post on other places.

I like Megabucks too

My email is [email protected]

[/align]
Old 08-15-2005, 08:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

Justhuntitall!

What's your name ? for the book's .Where in Ont did you hunt bear? and Terry and I are thinking of a Bou hunt next season as well ,but we have a chance to get Larry Wise and Gibblet[John Mraz] down our way for a moose and bear hunt next fall so we'll have to see if thing's pan out with them first ,if it doesn't then it's a Bou hunt for sure .
I find when guy's tell a bit about themselve's it help's the team to get to know you a bit ,even though they don't it help's somewhat .Thank's for sharing with us and hope to be talking to you plenty through out the season .Good luck and great hunting ,it sure does sound as though we've gotten a real good team this season .

nubo
Old 08-15-2005, 08:32 PM
Typical Buck

Well I have to show some pics hopefully they dont turn out to big like they seem to do .
Well this is the buck I shot last years black powder seasonI had him in bow range once couldnt close the deal thoe .

And some of my bow deer the one mounted was shot in 2002

[/align]
Old 08-15-2005, 08:41 PM

Hey, got an e-mail from nubo said I should check in. Pretty pumped to get going. The temps were in the 40,s the past couple of nights. If that don't get your heart a racin, I don't know what will. I was up in northern Minnesota and some of the ferns were dieing off and leaves had a hint of yellow on some ofthe trees. Sounds like we got some guys chomping at the bit and I'm one of them.
Old 08-15-2005, 09:23 PM

im for autumn ninjas thats sounds sweet
Old 08-15-2005, 10:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

I kind offond ofthat one myself ,but I'm o'k. with what ever you guy's want ,but I'd just like to have it done by the weekend .
Boy you guy's have shown some pretty nice buck's here ,I sure hope we can produce a few of those for this season ,if wwe do I'm sure we'll be in the thick of thing's as the contest wind's down.

nubo
Old 08-15-2005, 10:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey i just figured id tell u all a little bit about myself. My names matt and im from somerset county in western pa. I live about 3 miles from where flight 93 crashed on sept 11 and i live 5 miles from where the miners were trapped also. I am 18yrs old and a avid outdoorsman. Besides hunting i also enjoy fishing riding atv and anything outdoors. I have been bowhunting for 3yrs and have harvested a nice 6pt and a doe so far but this year looks more promising than past so i hope to do my part. I have been deer hunting though since i have been 12 whichis legal age in PA. i have harvested 11 deer with my rifle including 3 bucks.I will be using a horton supermag crossbow for the contest. i am a disabled hunter so its either use the xbow or i cant bowhunt because of injuries i substained to my shoulder and from back surgery. I get out there everynight and put alot of time into my hunting so as long as my truck or my gator doesnt break down ill be out there every evening lol. I think we got a good team and stand a good chance in this contest. Maybe everyone could tell a little bit about themselves.

And for the team name autumn ninja's sounds cool to me.
Old 08-15-2005, 11:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Autumn Ninjas it is! LOL!

I think some sort of "shifty eyed" fella should be implemented into the image.

Anyway, just some background on me:

-24 years old
-Live/work near Pittsburgh (Go Steelers!)
-Have been a dedicated bow-hunter since I was 18 (really picked up the fever in college)
-I'm short.. Yep I'm an undesputed 5'2" badass
-I have a wife (2 years married) and a 3 month old little boy at home.
-Did I mention that i'm a badass?

These losers from the other teams don't have a clue. PA had the most entries last season unfortunatly I missed the contest signups due to work. I plan on puting the numbers on the board for us this year, so Elite8 better watch their back. They are about to fall off their high-horse real soon.

Quick Reply: Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.