Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow)
 Official Team Drill it and Grill It (23) Thread >

Official Team Drill it and Grill It (23) Thread

Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team Drill it and Grill It (23) Thread

Old 08-17-2005, 12:01 PM

Default RE: Official Team 23 Thread

I like the banner. Looks like it's in spec too. Might try to make the Team #23 a little bigger. Then again, maybe it doesn't matter since we have a name [8D]

I'll second your nomination. Looks like both of ya'll have been here a while and should be able to keep the rest of us in line
:cough: ADD boy :/cough:
Old 08-17-2005, 12:14 PM
Fork Horn

Great logo Lady Forge, it looks fantastic. I agree with the nominatation of Matt/PA.
Old 08-17-2005, 12:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Looks like we still have 2 Team Members whom havent checked in yet.... MATTS ILLUSION ...and.... RICK TEAL.
Old 08-17-2005, 09:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

your inappropriate comments and foul language.
foul language? And my amusement. I dont need any amusement from this site except for you thinking your king kong. My amusement is what ever i get from me racing motocross.
Old 08-17-2005, 09:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

Ok what we have here is an obviousfailure to communicate........
I'm going to dish out some opinions and advice here:
[ul][*]I didn't see where Lady Forge was being cocky or trying to take charge of anything initially(just an additional effort to get a nice usable banner)......I think a few "Smack talk" comments with someone she obviously knows was taken incorrectly by A.D.D Boy. Certainly nothing that warranted any sort of negative commentary? And in A.D.D Boy's defense I didn't see any "Foul Language"??[*]The comments such as "Kick A.D.D Boy's butt" ect by others are just in fun, As was stated by Lady Forge herself ,sheis probably old enough to be his mom etc and there was some early tension......so this dynamic is an easy target for good nature fun.[/ul]
(I probably would have addedto the ribbing ifthings hadn't alreadygone southas quickly asthey did.)
[ul][*]A.D.D Boy might just be a bit sensitive to authority?[:-]Don't be so quick to defense.......if you have a hard time with good natured ribbing, a direct flame job is gonna be a real treat.Especially 1 day into getting aquainted. I'm one of the biggest ball busters there is so if we're gonna get worked up at every post you're gonna LOVE me.PS. nobody likes the "Keyboard toughguy".......[/ul]

I will accept the nomination as "Team Captain" ,and as your captain I say ,let'sALLknock it off , start over and enjoy this contest.

Lady Forge, meet A.D.D. Boy........A.D.D. Boy, meet Lady Forge........ XOXOXO

Old 08-17-2005, 10:23 PM
Fork Horn

Awe, isn't that sweet! Seems like Matt is falling right into his position. You guys need to work things out, cause soon enough you'll need a shoulder to cry on!

kcison, where you at man? I come over here to rag on you and instead I end up picking on people I don't even know!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-18-2005, 12:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

I do have a problem with authority. Lot of bad expeirences in my life. Its just i can play bust balls and all that. But when people say "kick my butt" is when i get mad. How and were i was raised if you said that your in a fist fight. Its been like that my whole life. Thats why i took such offense. But i can put it all behind and be friends and joke with everyone and everyone can joke with me just dont say your going to "kick my butt".
Old 08-18-2005, 06:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

Wow, if you can't pick on your own team, who can you??

Can't we all just get along?
Old 08-18-2005, 07:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

CAP MATT;
Now that we are all back on track as a TEAM Let the games begin , we need to get our 2 missing team members to check in I emailed both to ask them to check in but Rick Teals email was not successful and undeliverable so do we need to PM him?
Do we want to set a deadline for team members to check in before we replace them with an alternate ? Or is there a time frame deadline for members to check in already built into the contest rules that I missed?
I know its the time of year for vacations etc so some members may not be around to check in for extended periods of time so we dont want to exclude them.

Old 08-18-2005, 08:02 AM
Fork Horn

OK, "Kick your butt" is out, how bout "Put a whippin on ya", or "stomp a mud hole in ya", maybe "beat 'em like a dog"...........
Dude, I was just funnin, I don't think lady forge is gonna show up at your house! You can stop sweatin it! Like I said earlier, you all will be cryin on each others shoulders soon enough! Now, stop frowning and SMILE!

Quick Reply: Official Team Drill it and Grill It (23) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.