2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team Elite (8) Thread

Old 07-26-2005, 05:42 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: Elite 8 team

I understand your concerns Shadowace, but I think its much ado about nothing. Check out Team 8's members areas. We are not loaded with midwest states. Heck, I am from Illinois and I never even shot a buck last season. All I did was offer moral support and my teammates did the rest.
Old 07-26-2005, 07:24 PM

Alright boys I talked to Rob/PA Bowyer again and we dont have to register for the contest. When he draws teams he will automaticly put us in as team 8 again.

ShadowAce,

Part of the reward for winning last year was the winning team got to stick together. If you look at our totals from last year we really didnt kill a bunch of huge bucks. We won because everyone had a solid year and we tallied up a bunch of average bucks. There is a good chance we wont get as lucky this year......but I wouldnt bet on it!!!!
Old 07-26-2005, 07:56 PM

ORIGINAL: Lefty26

Alright boys I talked to Rob/PA Bowyer again and we dont have to register for the contest. When he draws teams he will automaticly put us in as team 8 again.

ShadowAce,

Part of the reward for winning last year was the winning team got to stick together. If you look at our totals from last year we really didnt kill a bunch of huge bucks. We won because everyone had a solid year and we tallied up a bunch of average bucks. There is a good chance we wont get as lucky this year......but I wouldnt bet on it!!!!
No big deal. I don't remember that as being a reward for the winner last year but whatever. Good luck.
Old 07-26-2005, 11:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Its all about having fun and talking trash, lets enjoy and sling some arrows and good luck to everybody.
Bobby
Old 07-27-2005, 08:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: ShadowAce
No big deal. I don't remember that as being a reward for the winner last year but whatever. Good luck.
This was decided toward the end of the contest when I suggested the winning team stay together to defend their title, (we weren't even in the lead at the time I don't believe). I thought it'd be fun and typical of any competition - the opportunity to defend a win.

So with that said, let's get em Elite 8!!!! [8D]
Old 08-13-2005, 11:01 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Official Team Elite (8) Thread

Bump, good luck guys.
Old 08-14-2005, 06:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Everyone from team 8 this year has checked in correct?

I am here that much I know.
Old 08-14-2005, 06:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

So far officially check in as of now is
1.TRIBAL
Old 08-14-2005, 07:18 PM
Dominant Buck

Let the games begin. Fieldmouse is here and going to talk some smack this year. I figured last year I would lay low but this year I might start talking it up. After all we are the DEFENDING INTERNATIONAL CHAPIONS of HNI. Yes it's true, let's not for get thoose north of the boarder where the beer flows cold.
Old 08-14-2005, 07:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

DEFENDING INTERNATIONAL CHAPIONS of HNI
AKA paper champions

Quick Reply: Official Team Elite (8) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.