Thread: "Killing"
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2007, 06:28 PM
PreacherTony
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: "Killing"

ORIGINAL: Killer_Primate

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

Killer .... WOW! .... and I thought you were kidding in another post when you said you wanted to wound a deer, chase it down, and kill it with your bare hands.....I'm glad we live in different states ..LOL [8D]
ORIGINAL: GMMAT

Hey Killer......

You DO know that most serial killers start out killing the family pet in their teens, ........don't you????

I'm just kidding. Good story.
PreacherTony & GMMAT,
I know your posts are humorous and out of fun, and I don’t mind them, at all, but I’d like to respond, that I have no desire to hurt humans, at all. Further, my story/feelings on this subject are not meant to promote manliness, or to allude to a tough-guy self-image. I simply find my emotions on hunting at odds, and very strong. I also feel as though many share my feelings, or their own version of them, but because of social pressures or the fear of being taken the wrong way, their feelings aren’t shared, or perhaps even realized.
Some may not agree with my opinions/feelings on this topic, and may even be upset by them, or feel that they’re inappropriate, but I think that this is probably the best place for people like us to share these ideals with one another. Like GMMAT said “There are no wrong answers”, and I’d like to add; as long as we’re honest with each other, as well as ourselves.
Respectfully,
KP
Killer, I have to tell ya .... I appreciate your posts as much, if not more than most, and there is no doubt in my mind that you are sincere .... I also appreciate your humor .... I could not agree with you more!