HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Wolves: Mother's Nature's Revenge
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2007, 09:34 PM
andrewjoseph
Fork Horn

Default RE: Wolves: Mother's Nature's Revenge

ORIGINAL: hinkleid

ORIGINAL: tangozulu

This is suppose to be about wolves.................but your grip on history is embarrasing.
ps 100,000 Canadians died in WW1 and WW2

ORIGINAL: hinkleid

ORIGINAL: tangozulu

The wolf is an incredable animal. Nice to see them back where they belong.
A mute point perhaps but the Brits and French pretty well had the Germans on the ropes in WW1 before America showed up. It was the Russians who beat them in WW2.
You need to study your history a little better. Wasn't France once partof Germany (Vichy France?). There is a famous picture of Hitler in Paris with the Eiffel tower in the background. I am sure you could find this somewhere on the net.

And wasn't London and other English cities getting "Blietzkrieged" hiding in underground bunkers for months?

The Russians pushed the Germans back from Stalingrad (on that front). The Eastern front was primarily US and the other allies. Met up in Germany and they were done. If Hitler was a little more patient... take over and rebuild, then take over some more, then rebuild... rather than trying to take over the entire continent at once... We most likely would ALL be speaking German, even you Canadians.

WHich leads me to Where were the Canadians in WWII? They sent a couple dozen troops? I was in Gulf War I, and was primarily the US. We had several Carrier battle groups and Canada sends over a couple rowboats and a helicopter? Your country has absolutely NO backbone whatsoever.

Guessing the Russians beat the Japanese as well?
I digresss on this, after reading above you mentioned WWI, not WWII... I apologize as I know very little about WWI. I did take several history courses in college so I do know some about History.

The Russians never really did beat the Germans, they just held off the assaults and pushed them back. The Germans simply beat themselves, as Hitler became more greedy and powerful and overextended trying to fight 2 fronts. It is a LONG WAY from Africa and Italy to Stalingrad. Same with all famous leaders, Alexander the Great, Genghis Khan.. etc.

Never really considered Canada the forefront in anything. They are kinda like the little kid that sits in the back of class and does not talk. They are very neutral and reminds me of those countries like Norway and Sweden.

Now, the US they have to poke their nose into everything.Which, is why we are in the big mess we are. I would not haveany problems with it, but every year when I file taxes, it incenses me that they take MY money that can be used for MY Family and send it over to Baghdad by the billions.
Why dont you dorks get it over and meet somewhere other than the hunting forum. Then you could romance and court eachother with your knowledge of WWI and II.