HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Wolves: Mother's Nature's Revenge
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2007, 09:31 PM
andrewjoseph
Fork Horn

Default RE: Wolves: Mother's Nature's Revenge

ORIGINAL: Killer_Primate

Irony at its finest hour. One animal (humans) who have multiplied at an alarming rate and migrated to inhabit all corners of the earth, Ferrell Primates if you will, are discussing the eradication of one of natures finest animals. The wolf has an important job. It separates the week, diseased or genetically inferior from the rest, kills it, and cleans up after its self. But, since it is creative enough to make its way through our low cost (remember, we don’t want to pay too much) cattle fences, we must destroy it. Have we lost our creativity? Have we become unintelligent through our selfish views?

“If you were to look at the world from third persons point of view, the human, would appear to be infested like a rodent, and would need to be exterminated for the rest of the world to live in peace.”

Jacque Custo

Oh look, the infested, obese naked apes don’t like the hungry wolves killing their #1 source of saturated fat and cholesterol. Sounds like a big problem! But the bigger problem is that we have become so lazy and fat, that we can’t stand to get off of our couch, turn of the TV and leave the air conditioning to go see this problem first hand. I know – go create a nasty disease in a lab somewhere and give it to the wolves. That way, I can sit right here and enjoy my steak dinner. I won’t be inconvenienced even a bit…

Man’s best friend is the offspring of the wolf, but I guess we have no use for them anymore. Let’s just go play god.

This type of activity makes me embarrassed to be human.
The moment I heard you quote jacque custo I know this post would be embarrssing to read. Reffering to humans as ferrell primatesmisuses the word considerablyand therefore makes this statement pointless. Who quotes Custo anyway?Mabye you are fromFrance?

Beef is not our #1 source of cholesterol and saturated fat, this comment is so uneducated it is insane.

You should be embarrassed to be a human, embarrassed to make stupid statements like this.