HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Problem is.... I have to much property.
Old 03-05-2007, 09:20 PM
Angus74

Default RE: Problem is.... I have to much property.

Wow! Thats a bad position to be in,,,lol. I guess I would start by trying to locate what the deer are eating, I mean if there are large fields of good grass, or whatever thay feed on there. I wouldnt try to cover all the land, just the best portions of the land,, and it will take you years to learn it all, you will probably learn more each season about how the der travel on your property. Try to find a few really good spots, and scout them thoroughly, find the food and beds, and how they get to both. I guess what Im trying to say, if this makes any sense, dont look at the big picture,, instead, look at several small pictures. Oh if you need help,, Id be happy to help ya cover that much land. Don t let it intimidate you, just keep on learning it, I dont have nearly that much land to hunt, and Ive hunted it for 20 + years, and each year, I learn more about what the deer do. Good luck , and I hope I helped a little.